Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

When you've shared an office space with someone for 7 years

jestro

New member
They start to fucking piss you off. Every little thing.
He's always hot so it's a struggle with the thermostat. Too much blubber, hot flashes, I don't know what the hell, but if the inside temp is under 70, dude needs to take off his coat or stfu.

He takes about 5 minutes to get up from his chair. I'm not sure what he's doing, but it a wierd little voodoo ritual to get up out of the chair. Like he just can't break away.

He's the one who gets here first in the morning, so he makes the coffee, and makes it weak as possible.

I would get alot of pleasure from driving an icepick through his eyeball.
 
I wear sleveless shirts in 50F weather. For whatever reason, I abhor heat. I wouldn't be able to function in an 80F office when fully dressed... I'd sweat through my clothes, lol.




:cow:
 
I think most of us have had someone like that in our office. I have this guy that is a peer. He can never make a decision without asking me what I think.

The other day he must have done this about 5 times and I finally had enough. So when I went to take a piss I asked him what I should do, should I just piss on the floor or try and make it into the urinal. When he looked at me disgusted I said grow the fuck up and make a god damn decision for yourself you pussy.

We haven't talked in a few days!
 
The guys worked on a computer since before I got here (8 years ago). And I had to tell him 3 times this month what program you open a .doc in.
 
Just sit back and say to yourself: Poor bastard prolly has a fat wife at home, 10 snot nosed kids, a HUGE mortage,no money in his retirement account,and a weak ass bladder to match his coffee.

Trust me, it helps.
 
jnevin said:
You should try farting.
I do! It's funny. He comes in from a smoke break, reeking like an ashtray, I through out a couple of cheek sneaks to balance it out.
 
this thread is cornier than a mexican's turd
 
There is no excuse for weak coffee...

If he wants to weaken, add water. It's the same thing. Fuck that motherfucker.

I'd piss the pot every time he made it.
 
Top Bottom