Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When will Pro Athletes figure out taking Deca is a NO-NO?

i bet most of them dont even know what they are taking, they know its steroids but no idea on what compounds. they pay someone to do thier research for them, and then trust that person (probably a doc ). bet thats one person no longer on the toney payroll lol

It amazes me how absolutely clueless these guys are. They do no research and sure as hell don't know anything about drugs.

Little B said:
i bet most of them dont even know what they are taking, they know its steroids but no idea on what compounds. they pay someone to do thier research for them, and then trust that person (probably a doc ). bet thats one person no longer on the toney payroll lol

I agree. They can't possibly be doing any research on their own if their taking Deca, knowing their going to be tested.

_Yossarian_ said:
seriously bro. Ive always wondered that. Wtf are they thinking?

"We admit for his recovery period he was taking medication that metabolized into the positive drug test," Goossen said. "We've also stated that without any question that James Toney, once he was healed, did not take any performance-enhancing substances. We've already stated our case. The question is what would we accomplish [by appealing] unless New York had the ability to change [the outcome] based on the circumstances of this prescribed medication being something solely for his recovery from a career threatening injury? If they can't separate the two things then what are we doing? What are we appealing?"

WTF. I can't remember the last time a doctor wanted to put ME on DECA just for an injury? If this was really true, they could back it up with blood level testing of the nandrolone, get doctor statements stating that this is the regular treatment for this specific treatment and get his title back. they aren't appealling because they GOT BUSTED!!! lol..

mma fighter josh barnett also got caught using deca...ROFL @ using a drug that stays in your system for 18 months when you KNOW you will be tested.

hell no roy jones was caught with deca in his system, does anybody know what David Boston from the miami dolphins tested positive for?

Top Bottom