Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to run T3 in this cycle.

BradQB11

Weeks 1-12 Test E at 350

Weeks 1-8 Tren ace

Weeks 9-14 Winny at 50 ED

Weeks 1-14 Arimidex

Weeks 1-8 Caber .5 e3d

Weeks 13-14 HCG 1,000 IU A WEEK

Weeks 15-18 I will be running my PCT

Thanks for the help....

never--but I am just jaded b/c it took my thyroid 11 months to return to normal (which was actually was a new lower normal) and there are so many other things out there that are = or better.

never--but I am just jaded b/c it took my thyroid 11 months to return to normal (which was actually was a new lower normal) and there are so many other things out there that are = or better.

Good to know. I never hear about people having problems after taking T3. I have contemplated it but never ran it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Good to know. I never hear about people having problems after taking T3. I have contemplated it but never ran it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

the horror stories are of perm damage but I have heard that is rare but significant amount of time to get back to normal is pretty common so anyone who fights their metabolism will have a short term gain and long term loss.

But everyone is different--that is why blood work is so important

the horror stories are of perm damage but I have heard that is rare but significant amount of time to get back to normal is pretty common so anyone who fights their metabolism will have a short term gain and long term loss.

Yeah... doesn't sound like a good idea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What is the highest you've hit?

Top Bottom