Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lightweightt25

After a 4 week winstrol cycle at 50mged along with my base, I'm going to be taking HCgenerate along with Forged Post cycle.

**Main Question**
I was thinking should I take the Hcgenerate in the Am and the Forged in the Pm? or is there a better way to do it?

secondly , would the forged MHO poppers be better to take with the post cycle then the hcgenerate or should I not even bother? any help is appreciated!! :)

It's better to take HCGen and N2GUARD on cycle and then take UNLEASHED and Protein Factory POST-CYCLE for PCT. You can also add the Forged at that time but it's best to spread out the dosages. Follow with BRIDGE and you'll be golden.

It's better to take HCGen and N2GUARD on cycle and then take UNLEASHED and Protein Factory POST-CYCLE for PCT. You can also add the Forged at that time but it's best to spread out the dosages. Follow with BRIDGE and you'll be golden.

yea I've been juggling that back and forth. Do I have to take the post cycle for 8 weeks o can I just take it for 4 along with the unleashed?

After a 4 week winstrol cycle at 50mged along with my base, I'm going to be taking HCgenerate along with Forged Post cycle.

**Main Question**
I was thinking should I take the Hcgenerate in the Am and the Forged in the Pm? or is there a better way to do it?

secondly , would the forged MHO poppers be better to take with the post cycle then the hcgenerate or should I not even bother? any help is appreciated!! :)

hcgenerate dosing is 3 caps in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m...

yea I've been juggling that back and forth. Do I have to take the post cycle for 8 weeks o can I just take it for 4 along with the unleashed?

It depends on how you feel. Personally, I'd use both for 8 weeks. It can't hurt and can only helf. And at a buck a day each from Mr Supps, it ain't exactly a bank breaker.

That is a great deal on unleashed... You can't go wrong with any of these bro... These are all high quality pct products...

Top Bottom