Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When should I feel it and see it

Yeah it deff tells on its self if its fake or not. The taste isn't that bad and the cough can be mild. I did have a bad episod with it one time, it took my breath away and kept making me cough, i couldn't get air but kept coughing! sucked bad didn't think i was going to make it. Also never slept very well, night sweats, always outta breath, felt like shit all the time unless i as in the gym or posing. It was cool watching yourself get harder wile posing, but anyway, i got 2 spells of pancreatitis on it and thats very dangerous, high BP, liver enzymes were high as hell, cholesterol was high as hell, a lot of bullshit. This was me though and everyone reacts differ to aas, but it would be smart to get some blood work after running this tren, to be safe and the results will tell you if you could handle another cycle of it. Good luck

So if tren gives you sleep trouble then it's not for you? Seems like a lot of people wont be using it then. Steve, did you ever end up eating that bowl of crow? :)

So if tren gives you sleep trouble then it's not for you? Seems like a lot of people wont be using it then. Steve, did you ever end up eating that bowl of crow? :)

caber really helps sleep on it. I have never had issues with sleep on tren, then again I don't have sleeping issues at all. insomnia is always something that can be corrected ahead of time, but guys don't do little things before bed.. stretching, meditation, yoga, whatever.. and then taking stims too late in the day.

as for the crow yes had a bowl of it, but it tasted nasty to me, been gassy ever since :evil:.. lots of guys post stats are BS on here, glad you had the balls to back it up for a change.

the good ole tren cough or a funny taste in your mouth right after the injection.

i've ran 4 or 5 tren cycles and have gotten tren cough twice and the funny taste a couple times. some of the cycles i never got either. so i wouldn't base it on that..

if you are getting tren cough that often then i am assuming you need to work on your injection techniques... usually if you hit a vein is when you get the cough. so avoid quads or any other areas more likely to hit blood.. the pecs and the delts are 2 spots that rarely hit blood

i've ran 4 or 5 tren cycles and have gotten tren cough twice and the funny taste a couple times. some of the cycles i never got either. so i wouldn't base it on that..

if you are getting tren cough that often then i am assuming you need to work on your injection techniques... usually if you hit a vein is when you get the cough. so avoid quads or any other areas more likely to hit blood.. the pecs and the delts are 2 spots that rarely hit blood

Still a good give away to let you know its real. I Don't get the cough every injection but i have every cycle.

I think my injection sites are spot on, spot really doest matter, you still never know if your away from a vein until you draw back.

Tank87-So if tren gives you sleep trouble then it's not for you? Seems like a lot of people wont be using it then. Steve, did you ever end up eating that bowl of crow?

LOL really the sleep depravation was all you got out of my bad sides? I listed like 7 and was hospitalized twice with pancreatitis... Its NOT for me...

Top Bottom