Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When does D-Bol start kicking in ?

Toenail Juice Z

When does Dianabol start to kick in. I've been on 15mg/day and a shot of deca for a week, and haven't noticed any size or strength gains. :rolleyes:

15 mg is a pretty weak dosage. I stick with 30 mg or more and I usually feel it within a few hours after popping them. I notice strength gains almost immediately and the pump I get is great .

you should feel a great pump after 2 hours of taking them when you lift , i'd up to 30 - 40 mg . how much deca are you taking ? 1 50mg shot or 1 200mg shot ? either or i'd up that too .

you should notice some water retention within a few days and strength gains within a week. 15mg/day is a low dosage. I would up the dosage to 30-40mg/day. If your training and diet is dialed in and you still aren't seeing results, your gear may be fake.

As everyone says: Up the dosage between 30 - 40 mg. You should notice water retention within two - three days and that's only with the d-bol alone.

you need at least 30-40mg/day start with 2 tabs 3 times/day for 4 weeks than drop to 20mg/day the last 2 weeks.

I would up the dose to 25-30mg/Day. I took 25mg/Day split up in to 1/4s and took 1/4 every 5 hours and I started to notice weight gain on the first week and the pumps and strenth came around early-mid week 2. Best of luck

M18

If you dont notice any difference in another week,try taking 30mg before a workout instead of spacing them out.Some people on this board have had better luck that way.

Top Bottom