Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When am I ready?

OK, I just noticed that at the end of your post you say you wont start until the end of next summer. Good idea. I guess I should read your whole post before chiming in. I just want to add that you should seperate cardio and lifting. Cardio first thing in the A.M. before you eat is best time for that, and lift later in the day. But dont do both durring same time span. when you lift, all the blood flow is shuttling nutrients to the muscles you just fatigued, so when you do cardio right after you lift, you are taking away those nutrients that are being shuttled to the muscles you just worked out. Good luck in school, keep training hard and stick around here and dont be afraid to ask questions. And post up all pertinent info nesasary to get the answers you may be looking for.

mindbodysoul said:
Ok heres the plan. I've already done a cycle about 5 years ago. It was 250 deca 250 sust and armidex here n there. (I didnt take it right)

The problem was I had NO experience what so ever with lifting, I didnt even do any sports in college. So, I obviously blew up (mostly bloat) and felt like a champion for about two months then proof deflated like a balloon. LOL

I know all you guys are laughing at me. HAHA. yeah I know I get into things too quick but whatever.

So here I am I'm now 27 yo been working out 5 days a week since last November. I train roughly 1-1/2 to 2 hours every day on my lunch break doing 30 minutes of cardio then lifting for about an hour. (the rest is showers)

I'm feeling pretty good and my arms are finally getting some muscle on them and I have a nice form. I am 5'11'' 168lbs and about 10% bf.

I've been taking prolabs (creapure) creatine and prolabs glutamine everyday for about 2 months now. I drink roughly 3-4 protein shakes a day (optimum nutrition) and eat TONS of those tuna fillets, pretty much every night I eat at least two. (I'm getting real sick of the taste of both optimum nutrition and the tuna but hey whatever it takes right)

So I'm getting anxious again to take a cycle. I'm highly prone to gyno so I'm definitely going to take some armidex eod with my new cycle.

I'm kind of scared so I think I'm going to go light this time with no test, as I'm already balding, am a hairy guy (cant wait for the tria), and the gyno thing.

So I'm thinking of taking this cycle:
250mg Deca week for 8weeks
250mg Sustanon for 8weeks
40mg of Anavar ed for 8weeks
Armidex .25 eod. 9weeks
Colmid 100mg ed 3weeks

I know this is an "extremely" safe cycle and some of you would laugh at it, but again I'm very sensitive and I'd rather be safe than sorry. I don't have money for some gyno surgery, and I don't really want any more hair to fall out.

So what do you guys think about my cycle? and how much longer should I train naturally until I go for it?

I'm getting real itchy and am excited to get going. I start school at the end of the month and was thinking of holding off until next summer when I have more time to workout. (I'll have to drop down my workout schedule while in school to 3 days a week instead of the current 5.)

So that's where I stand any advice would be greatly appreciated! I'll post my stats as I go.

see if you can go to the gym consistently, 3 to 5 days and week. you dont need cardio so you should be in the gym at least 4 times a week. learn and implement diet. if after 3 years of CONSISTENT training and eating you still want to cycle, go for it. if you cant be in the gym consistently no need to cycle.

EZ_E said:
+1 to Traz and Evil...

If you have to ask "when am I ready?" you're not ready

and for God's sake STOP taking Pro Lab

Whoops, I apologize, I was thinking of TWIN LAB.... my bad

mindbodysoul said:
So I can easily get 190 eh? Ok well thats what I'll do, I'm gonna go at it for a couple more years then see if I still want to.

I'm five feet six inches tall and I hit 193 after 6 years of training hard and eating like a fucking pig. No matter what I did I noticed no real change in muscle size no matter how I dieted or lifted, I would eat more and get fatter and not bigger, I would eat less and begin to lose size, I just started my first cycle. I wanted to start awhile ago, but I'm glad I waited...In fact If I wasn't so damn impatient I would still be waiting now, but i had access to quality gear at "so cheap you would think I'm lying prices." I think you would do well to wait some and just eat..ALOT, alot of rice and chicken and tuna and pasta and olive oil and avocado and drink water and try to eat every 2 hours at least something with 30 grams of protein. I eat 10 times a day everyday no mattter what its the only thing i can do to grow at all. might work for you as well.

Top Bottom