Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When am I ready?

mindbodysoul

Ok heres the plan. I've already done a cycle about 5 years ago. It was 250 deca 250 sust and armidex here n there. (I didnt take it right)

The problem was I had NO experience what so ever with lifting, I didnt even do any sports in college. So, I obviously blew up (mostly bloat) and felt like a champion for about two months then proof deflated like a balloon. LOL

I know all you guys are laughing at me. HAHA. yeah I know I get into things too quick but whatever.

So here I am I'm now 27 yo been working out 5 days a week since last November. I train roughly 1-1/2 to 2 hours every day on my lunch break doing 30 minutes of cardio then lifting for about an hour. (the rest is showers)

I'm feeling pretty good and my arms are finally getting some muscle on them and I have a nice form. I am 5'11'' 168lbs and about 10% bf.

I've been taking prolabs (creapure) creatine and prolabs glutamine everyday for about 2 months now. I drink roughly 3-4 protein shakes a day (optimum nutrition) and eat TONS of those tuna fillets, pretty much every night I eat at least two. (I'm getting real sick of the taste of both optimum nutrition and the tuna but hey whatever it takes right)

So I'm getting anxious again to take a cycle. I'm highly prone to gyno so I'm definitely going to take some armidex eod with my new cycle.

I'm kind of scared so I think I'm going to go light this time with no test, as I'm already balding, am a hairy guy (cant wait for the tria), and the gyno thing.

So I'm thinking of taking this cycle:
250mg Deca week for 8weeks
250mg Sustanon for 8weeks
40mg of Anavar ed for 8weeks
Armidex .25 eod. 9weeks
Colmid 100mg ed 3weeks

I know this is an "extremely" safe cycle and some of you would laugh at it, but again I'm very sensitive and I'd rather be safe than sorry. I don't have money for some gyno surgery, and I don't really want any more hair to fall out.

So what do you guys think about my cycle? and how much longer should I train naturally until I go for it?

I'm getting real itchy and am excited to get going. I start school at the end of the month and was thinking of holding off until next summer when I have more time to workout. (I'll have to drop down my workout schedule while in school to 3 days a week instead of the current 5.)

So that's where I stand any advice would be greatly appreciated! I'll post my stats as I go.

Dude I'm not here to tell you to take a cycle or not too because I learned it dosnt matter what U say your going to do it anyway. As for Gyno I wouldnt worry to much about it off that cycle you posted and I do not think anyone is going to laugh at it. You are 5'11 168 lbs and thats light so I do not feel you need to take a high amount of any substance, You should grow just fine off what you have posted above

So I can easily get 190 eh? Ok well thats what I'll do, I'm gonna go at it for a couple more years then see if I still want to.

Here's a checklist that would help you know when you're ready:

1- Are you above 25?
2- Have you reached your genetic potential? (i.e. have you been training for years and have gotten to a point where you know you have platued, even after switching around your diet, training split, rest periods, etc...)
3- Do you have a significant understanding of aas procedures, PCT and all of it's consequences and sides?
4- No cycle is "extremely safe" and that alone shows that you're not ready. When you cycled last time, you used no PCT, another reason why you're not ready.
5- Do some research, read up on aas and PCT, train hard, eat hard, and come back with a thread like this in a year and ask the same question. I'll give you my answer.

This may seem harsh and un-fair, but it is for your own good.

mindbodysoul said:
So I can easily get 190 eh? Ok well thats what I'll do, I'm gonna go at it for a couple more years then see if I still want to.

do you have a daily diet set out? if so post it up for us meal by meal so we can help more

diet is the key to any fitness program

being that your one cycle you did was 5 years ago, and a weak one at that, then your next one will be your best, so I would switch some things up if I was you. I would drop the var and deca, increase test gtov 400mg ew, and do test-enanth instead of sust. extend your cycle out to 12 weeks, and maybe kickstart it with 30mg dbol ed first 4 weeks, and being prone to gyno, (some may disagree), do nolva ed, 25mg, throughpout whole cycle. You can do an AI like aromatise, but to virtually elimanate all estrogen can hinder some of your gains. I wont go into dynamics as I am at work, but estrogen is beneficial to a degree durring cycle. As long as you "block" your receptors with nolva, you should be OK. But also, you are still fairly new to lifting, not even a year yet...??? and 168lbs at 5'11" tells me that you can probably put on some more size naturally, and wait awhile longer before going down the dark road.
Test-enanth at 400mg ew for 12 weeks will be an amazing cycle as long as your diet is on, and you work hard and get rest. Also do some proviron durring cycle, 50 to 75mg a day. It works synergistically with test, allowing free test to be more utilized. PCT should be standard pct. Check out PCT protocol. Switch your diet up. You can eat red meat and chicken also you know. Tuna ed..???/ yikes....3 to 4 shakes a day is probably too much. I believe that 2, maybe 3 shakes a day, max. and eat 5 to 7 times a day, balancing protien, carbs and essential fats, omega 3s, check out diet forum. I can go on nad on, but essentially, this cycle your about to do, well, it is too short, especially since you want to do deca, and not enough. 250mg deca ed will just increase synovial fluid in your joints, and put on a little water weight that will go away once you are finished with your 8 week cycle.
One compound, test-e at 400mg ed for 12 weeks, dbol 30mg ed for first 4 weeks, and bridge to your pct with prop...???? 100mg eod after last test-e injection, for 2 weeks, and then start pct 3 days after last prop injection.
You will be told that you are not ready, and I will agree. If you do go on aas, then do it right, and wait awhile, read all the info this board has to offer, research aas, know exactly what they do, what compounds work best with other compounds, what compounds NOT to do at same time, and most importantly, get your diet in order. let us know exactly what you eat daily and how much, how often, ??? If you can wait for awhile, dont be impatient, and grow naturally as I would venture to guess that you have the capacity to reach a plateau without aas, you would be better off. But just remember to ask questions and dont go into anything blind. Know what it is your putting into your body, and do it properly.
Again, check out diet forum, look at PCT protocols, definately change up your diet, and give it more time before you start. 27 is still young. You have some good natty test flowing throughout your body. utilize it and reach your natty plateau before doing aas. research..................................
peace bro

mindbodysoul said:
Ok heres the plan. I've already done a cycle about 5 years ago. It was 250 deca 250 sust and armidex here n there. (I didnt take it right)

The problem was I had NO experience what so ever with lifting, I didnt even do any sports in college. So, I obviously blew up (mostly bloat) and felt like a champion for about two months then proof deflated like a balloon. LOL

I know all you guys are laughing at me. HAHA. yeah I know I get into things too quick but whatever.

So here I am I'm now 27 yo been working out 5 days a week since last November. I train roughly 1-1/2 to 2 hours every day on my lunch break doing 30 minutes of cardio then lifting for about an hour. (the rest is showers)

I'm feeling pretty good and my arms are finally getting some muscle on them and I have a nice form. I am 5'11'' 168lbs and about 10% bf.

I've been taking prolabs (creapure) creatine and prolabs glutamine everyday for about 2 months now. I drink roughly 3-4 protein shakes a day (optimum nutrition) and eat TONS of those tuna fillets, pretty much every night I eat at least two. (I'm getting real sick of the taste of both optimum nutrition and the tuna but hey whatever it takes right)

So I'm getting anxious again to take a cycle. I'm highly prone to gyno so I'm definitely going to take some armidex eod with my new cycle.

I'm kind of scared so I think I'm going to go light this time with no test, as I'm already balding, am a hairy guy (cant wait for the tria), and the gyno thing.

So I'm thinking of taking this cycle:
250mg Deca week for 8weeks
250mg Sustanon for 8weeks
40mg of Anavar ed for 8weeks
Armidex .25 eod. 9weeks
Colmid 100mg ed 3weeks

I know this is an "extremely" safe cycle and some of you would laugh at it, but again I'm very sensitive and I'd rather be safe than sorry. I don't have money for some gyno surgery, and I don't really want any more hair to fall out.

So what do you guys think about my cycle? and how much longer should I train naturally until I go for it?

I'm getting real itchy and am excited to get going. I start school at the end of the month and was thinking of holding off until next summer when I have more time to workout. (I'll have to drop down my workout schedule while in school to 3 days a week instead of the current 5.)

So that's where I stand any advice would be greatly appreciated! I'll post my stats as I go.

Last edited:
the_alcatraz said:
Here's a checklist that would help you know when you're ready:

1- Are you above 25?
2- Have you reached your genetic potential? (i.e. have you been training for years and have gotten to a point where you know you have platued, even after switching around your diet, training split, rest periods, etc...)
3- Do you have a significant understanding of anabolic steroids procedures, PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - and all of it's consequences and sides?
4- No cycle is "extremely safe" and that alone shows that you're not ready. When you cycled last time, you used no PCT, another reason why you're not ready.
5- Do some research, read up on anabolic steroids and PCT, train hard, eat hard, and come back with a thread like this in a year and ask the same question. I'll give you my answer.

This may seem harsh and un-fair, but it is for your own good.

+1 This comment should be a sticky.

Go natural and eat more. It doesn't sound like you lay down fat too easily so throw some red meat into your diet. (Get a full lipid panel done to make sure you're LDL/HDL is ok.)

Give it at least 2 more years and lift hard! Squats and Dead Lifts WILL make you grow if you're eating and training right. 27 is still young and your not in bad shape as far as natural test goes. Stick around and learn.

Good luck.

+1 to Traz and Evil...

If you have to ask "when am I ready?" you're not ready

and for God's sake STOP taking Pro Lab

Top Bottom