Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your protein shake of choice?

Optimum Nutrition - Mocha Cappucchinno / Mint Chocolate / Double Rich Chocolate / Caramel Toffee Fudge

Optimum Casein Protein - Chocolate Cake Batter (OMFG this is good especially mixing a scoop of Mocha or Caramel Toffee wow!)

I like all the whey 2 build muscle flavors so far. Cinnabun is my favorite. I'll be trying ice cream sandwhich next.

I use a lot of optimum casein too. The chocolate cake batter is good stuff. I don't drink it though. I use it to make protein pudding and fluffs.

I like all the whey 2 build muscle flavors so far. Cinnabun is my favorite. I'll be trying ice cream sandwhich next.

I use a lot of optimum casein too. The chocolate cake batter is good stuff. I don't drink it though. I use it to make protein pudding and fluffs.

Please explain or link the said protein pudding and fluffs PLEASE

If im on the move and mixing with water perfect whey pinnaple mango it mixes with a spoon in seconds tastes awesome

I buy a 10lb bag of whatever is cheapest.. F*** the taste..

Ive got unflavored impact whey from Myprotein at the minute and it tastes sooo bad! The best ive ever had is vanilla USN IGF-1 that stuff tastes so good!

I buy a 10lb bag of whatever is cheapest.. F*** the taste..

i gave up on taste when i started drinking pepto pro.

post workout: whey iso, dextrose, casein, pepto pro, super plasma, a little yolk powder, creatine mono

night time: casein, whey, peanuts, super plasma, oats, yolk powder, maybe some raw eggs,

any other time of the day, whey iso all from protein factory

Top Bottom