Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your protein shake of choice?

deteras1 said:

DPSNUTRITION.COM

The vanilla in orange juice is the best. Lately I have been going to Smoothie King also.........Large power meal with two myoplexes..........but this will soon stop, or I will be a fat bastard before the summer is over..... :)

Optimum Choc mint in 5lb tubs hmmm hmmm good and great price for me, but they are getting ride of it so I will go back to plain choc in 10lbs bags.

Bigdawg1468 said:
Optimum Choc mint in 5lb tubs hmmm hmmm good and great price for me, but they are getting ride of it so I will go back to plain choc in 10lbs bags.

They're getting rid of the Chocolate Mint? Horror of Horrors!
*gasp* I'd better put in for a HUGE order then. *sniff*

strongsmartsexy said:
They're getting rid of the Chocolate Mint? Horror of Horrors!
*gasp* I'd better put in for a HUGE order then. *sniff*

I know that stuff is the shit!!! Throw in a banana and it rocks!!!

I like my own brew with soaked sunflower seeds, linseed, yoghet, brewers yeast and fruit especially banana.

Myoplex choclate with a scoop of designer whey chocolate is my post workout. Just ordered some unflavored CFM whey from Protein Factory. I'll use that here at work during the day.

i love the myoplex vanilla. tastes great. got some carbs in it so i use that one as a protein boost in the morning cuz i usually only grab some bananas or oranges or whatevers quick for breaky. and also as a late night snack replacement. when i get some coin would love to make my own shit at protein factory or big blast

Top Bottom