Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your most hated chore?

washing clothes

I'll wash the clothes, cook, shop, clean the kitchen and dust if someone else would sweep and mop the floors, clean the bathrooms, and change the oil in my car. :qt:

fuck i jst spent over an hour and $170 on friggin groceries. i hate unloading them shits at home and putting all that shit away. in order to make room, i throw tons of stuff away from the fridge and freezer. then there's the overflowing garbage that i make my husband take out. and when we asks me to reline the garbage can i say no lol

June2007007.jpg

cleaning out the fuggin litter box. . .something about scooping up shit and putting it in a bag that just frost's my ass. . .

cleaning, taking out trash, mowing, draining and filling the pool every fucking month

Mowing, I fucking hate mowing, I would actually pay someone else to do it. That's going to be the only drawback to me buying a house.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Smurfy said:
Besides cooking, I hate going to the grocery store. Always have. I always procrastinate. I'd rather clean the toilet.
NO WAY.

I'll shop for food - you can clean the bath.

Top Bottom