Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your favorite toy?

IhateOsama said:

Ok old man will you finish my taxes for me? I just sold one of my investment homes. How much is my capital gains rate going to be. I'm under 55 and single. I own 3 homes. By the way when I'm as old as you when do you recommend that I visit a proctologist?

You will be better off if you will opt for colon hydrotherapy as it is gonna to flush out (maybe) some of those crappy,dead cells that led to your degenerative compulsive-liar condition.

Single? No surprise! Wh is gonna share a bed with such a creepy creature like yourself.

you own three what?hoses? aahhaa..

Duh?

Soon , I am gonna own YOU!!!

I better use your old man knowledge while i can. What about my IRA rollover investment Options? I like mutual funds but the returns have not been good lately. Should I switch over to gov. bonds? How long should I lock them in? Do you think it is a good time to short AOL? I'm long on WMT how about you?

You will be better off if you will opt for colon hydrotherapy as it is gonna to flush out (maybe) some of those crappy,dead cells that led to your degenerative compulsive-liar condition.

What ever son! Your still in Jr college. You don't know shit about "Real Life"

lol arguing with myself is getting stupid. Jokes over! I had you all going good with my ihateosama Terranoble battle. After all those PM's you still fell for it Hulkster. Paulos you are so gullible. I hope Kayne, DcupSheepnipples, Wodin wont be pissed for it. I love all you guys. Give my Terranoble handle all your green for it.:D

Last edited:
When I was a kid I couldn't get enough of building things like stadiums with Lego. Now, I don't really have a favourite toy. My computer, if anything.

spatts said:
3335-big.jpg

...sorry for the on-topic post. :)

;)

Top Bottom