Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your favorite toy?

T

TerraNoble

Mine is "ihateosama "character....I am gonna play with it(him) till it will break apart:D :D

Toys are toys..get broken...

Mine is "ihateosama "character....I am gonna play with it(him) till it will break apart

It has been a few decades since I have played with a toy. I used to like Tonka Trucks and the Atari 2600. Hot wheels were fun to. Now I just like playing with Fast Cars and big breasts.

Did you play with Pong Terranoble or do you go back to Buck Rogers?

IhateOsama said:

It has been a few decades since I have played with a toy. I used to like Tonka Trucks and the Atari 2600. Hot wheels were fun to. Now I just like playing with Fast Cars and big breasts.

Did you play with Pong Terranoble or do you go back to Buck Rogers?

Keep dreaming ,son!.

When you wake up and the reality sets in you will be back to square one.... one sore-loser ass!

PS>What on earth happened to your green dot? What a shame?
Looks so bad and ugly! Like you in real life!

Keep dreaming ,son!.

When you wake up and the reality sets in you will be back to square one.... one sore-loser ass!

PS>What on earth happened to your green dot? What a shame?
Looks so bad and ugly! Like you in real life!

My father is dead. Sore loser? Green Dot? I'm just posting. I could be wrong but this is a message board right? I'm posting not worried about some green dot or being a sore-loser ass as you posted.

My favorite toys are my Ruger Mini-30 and my Honda Four-Trax
lol:D

IhateOsama said:

My father is dead. Sore loser? Green Dot? I'm just posting. I could be wrong but this is a message board right? I'm posting not worried about some green dot or being a sore-loser ass as you posted.

You are right..Soon your tribulations will come to an apocalyptic end due to lack of greenoglobine.....Thus,no more green dot!

IhateOsama said:

You are right..Soon your tribulations will come to an apocalyptic end due to lack of greenoglobine.....Thus,no more green dot!Now go back to your den and play or better go to sleep..It is sleepy time, kid!

You are right..Soon your tribulations will come to an apocalyptic end due to lack of greenoglobine.....Thus,no more green dot!Now go back to your den and play or better go to sleep..It is sleepy time, kid!

Ok old man will you finish my taxes for me? I just sold one of my investment homes. How much is my capital gains rate going to be. I'm under 55 and single. I own 3 homes. By the way when I'm as old as you when do you recommend that I visit a proctologist?

Top Bottom