Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Whats your favorite songs?

I like EVERYTHING. I am very open to music because I have a real diverse group of friends so just throw some out. As for what do I have..........I have about 400 songs and I am stumped. I don't see how some people have like 5000.
 
You asked for it:

Holy Hell, The Exorcist - Possessed
Kill Again, Angel of Death- Slayer
Black Funeral, Dangerous Meeting- Mercyful Fate
Edgecrusher, Selfbias Resistor- Fear Factory
Forgotten Past, Left to Die- Death
Born For Burning, Total Destruction- Bathory
The Usurper, Babylon Fell- Celtic Frost

Sorry it's all pretty hard metal, but you coud find most of it, it's
not that obscure.
 
I'm a big Fuel fan. Check out their acoustic versions of stuff.

I also like obscure rock bands. Definitely check out Audiovent (Energy, Rain) and Greenwheel (shelter, dim halo, breath, strong, radiance)
 
I think you would enjoy anything by Anal Cunt. They are particularly good for classy cocktail parties, barmitzvahs and childrens birthdays.
 
More:

Through The Eyes of Terror
&
Unleashed Upon Mankind -Bolt Thrower
Terrible Certainty, Pleasure To Kill -Kreator
The Preacher, Over The Wall -Testament
Day Of Suffering, Fall From Grace -Morbid Angel
Dead By Dawn, Blame It On God -Deicide
No One Answers, Burning of Sodom -Dark Angel
 
Tea, Twilight Symphony -King Diamond
The Oath, Come to the Sabbath -Mercyful Fate
Fallen Angel, Satans Curse -Possessed
Countess Bathory, Sacrifice -Venom
 
anything by coldplay, maybe In My Place or Shiver...
Weezer - keep fishin
Good Charlotte - seasons
ill think of more later
im listening to those non-stop now
 
Wesley willis
Creedance Clearwater Revival
Jimi Hendrix
Metallica
Jimmy Buffet

Thanks all I can think off right now.
 
I'm biased, so I will list the top Green Day songs IMO, some popular, some obscure, do you need the album or just the song title? all songs by "Green Day", not in order.

1. Basket Case
2. When I Come Around
3. Geek Stink Breath
4. Jaded
5. Time of your life (good riddance)
6. Longview
7. 2,000 Light Years Away
8. Paper Lanterns
9. At the Library
10. Burnout
11. Nice Guys finish Last
12. Welcome to Paradise
13. Brain Stew
14. Hitchin' a Ride
15. Minority
16. Waiting
17. Misery
18 Walking Contradiction
19. She
20. Disappearing Boy
21. Christie Road
22. King for a Day
23. Warning

I know I'm missing some good songs, but this is off the top of my head, if you want more which I doubt, I can get you a full list, by doing a web search. I know the album titles, but you don't need it for Kazaa.
 
Top Bottom