Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats your BODY FAT percentage?

KAYNE

I am sure he is 250 pounds I mean there are 30,000 members on elite and statisically speaking only 10% are 250 plus but again omega is big time..

BTW did you know that omega is bigger than Havoc WOW

also most women strive for 17 percent bodyfat so again the man is at the top of his game...

either way well see in july thats picture time right buddy

toodles

OMEGA said:
hey I just had mine checked yesterday via the electrode sensor test

it runs a current through your body through four sensors 2 on the right foot, and 2 on the right hand

it is just as accurate as the hydrostatic method.

I advise everyone to do it now!!!!!

you'll know exactley where you stand, and where you have to go.

my results were not steller, but damn hopeful

I am 6'2 250 with a very big frame and small waist

I came in at 17 percent

This is about the body fat percentage of a linebacker in football

I now know exactley where I stand and my goal is 11 percent,

and I WILL get there!!!!!

:jarswim: :jarswim: Hi OMEGA!

HighIntensity said:
KAYNE

I am sure he is 250 pounds I mean there are 30,000 members on elite and statisically speaking only 10% are 250 plus but again omega is big time..

BTW did you know that omega is bigger than Havoc WOW

also most women strive for 17 percent bodyfat so again the man is at the top of his game...

either way well see in july thats picture time right buddy

toodles

YOU HAVE A POINT. LMAO!!!

OMEGA
EXACTLY HOW WOULD I BE A HYPOCRITE. AM I SCOLDING YOU FOR SOMETHING THAT I MYSELF DO? NO, I AM NOT. SO PLZ TELL ME HOW I AM A HYPOCRITE.

AND ONE MORE TIME FOR THE RECORD...IF YOU ARE GOING TO KEEP SENDING ME KARMA WITH CUTE LITTLE MESSAGES ATTATCHED, PLZ DONT BE A PUSSY AND LEAVE IT UNSIGNED. GOOD DAY GRASSHOPPER.

KAYNE

Just a tad below 50%. :lmao:

I guess that I am fat for a bodybuilder but very lean for a strongman. I hold a lot of fat around my abs but very little in my legs, calves, and back. Who knows....

B True

Top Bottom