Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats your BODY FAT percentage?

gwl9dta4 said:

You're right, it will be. I am a follower of the Lee Priest methods, and while the bulking is easy and fun i think i may have gotten myself into trouble, oh well now for the cutting part, hell it works for him so it should work for me.:D Right?

you betcha pal:FRlol:

Hey guys that have never competed---before you make a statement without having your bodyfat tested, find Fukkenshredded's photos and see what a real 6% looks like......It will really be an eye opener of what single digit bodyfat looks like:) peace

manny78 said:

6' , 214 lbs, 7% BF, in the middle of a BTG Ox cycle........

Good shit bro. You're lean as hell. Im 5'10, 227 and im not sure how high my bf% since I stopped dieting for about 4 weeks now. Actually got my weight down to 214 before I went on an all out bulking diet again. Currently on 750mg sus a week along with some liquidex. Gonna post some pics in the platinum section either tonight or tommorow so everyone can see my fat ass!!!! ;)

gwl9dta4 said:

You're right, it will be. I am a follower of the Lee Priest methods, and while the bulking is easy and fun i think i may have gotten myself into trouble, oh well now for the cutting part, hell it works for him so it should work for me.:D Right?

I like that theory;)

NOT!!

just kidding:)

you strike me as the kinda guy that basically does what he wants to do with his body...part of you probably got that heavy just for the challenge of fighting back to get lean...........I have done this too.

but not anymore! those pizza eating days are ova!:p

good luck my freind

HighIntensity said:

BTW omega great work on the 17%bf, thats big leage

LMAO.......DAMN HI, I TAKE IT YOU DONT LIKE LIL OLE OMEGA!!!

BTW OMEGA......IF THAT WAS YOU IN THAT PIC STANDING NEXT TO THAT OTHER DUDE, THE ONE WHERE YOU HAD THE FARMERS TAN, YOU ARENT 250LBS. HATE TO BUST YOU BUBBLE. WHO KNOWS THOUGH, YOU MAY HAVE DONE A FEW BULKING CYCLES SINCE THEN. IN EITHER CASE, YOURE STILL A BITCH. AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO KEEP SENDING ME KARMA CURSING ME OUT IN IT, ATLEAST SIGN YOUR NAME TO IT PUSSY. THX

KAYNE

Top Bottom