Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's you bro's favorite muscle on your body?

jumpmaster82

ok of course we care about every muscle in the body. But everyone has one or two that we think looks the best and we work a little extra hard on.mine is traps and bis. What are yalls?

Traps...just genetics. Blew up when i started lifting heavy

delts too.

by far my best assets. makes me look good in t shirts.

chest and calves on the other hand...ugh.

arms are pretty solid for my frame i guess

Same as CW, my traps and shoulders blow up just walking by the gym. Wish I could say the same for everything else.
Chest is horrible. I've tried every workout known to man and my chest is just slightly above average at best.

Apexx said:
Same as CW, my traps and shoulders blow up just walking by the gym. Wish I could say the same for everything else.
Chest is horrible. I've tried every workout known to man and my chest is just slightly above average at best.

same...i've noticed growth in my last cycle, but i was also training it 2x a week and mixed up the intensity. was pretty happy with the progress i made, but that's moreso because it was SO far behind

worked on incline alot more and it helped. but my gyno/fat distribution still makes it look shitty.

Lats, chest, traps, calves & bicep. They all blow up with ridiculous ease.

On the other hand, I would love to vastly improve my lagging parts that don't measure up to my good ones... I could use much better quads, rear delts, and triceps. Maybe it is time to try another routine. (once I am healed from this gyno surgery of course) :)

My best bodypart is my forearms. I never train them.

Although they don't do much in regard to the overall look, I can always roll up my sleeves on a first date. Seems to work. :)

My favorite has to be my tri's, they are pretty defined. Also anyone wondering, get Nelson's Book, The Bodybuilding Truth. It has helped me alot in 3 days. I had the best chest workout ever, and i was pumped to the extreme in my tris and chest. I can't move my arms, and my chest looks like i have DD.

racingmason said:
My favorite has to be my tri's, they are pretty defined. Also anyone wondering, get Nelson's Book, The Bodybuilding Truth. It has helped me alot in 3 days. I had the best chest workout ever, and i was pumped to the extreme in my tris and chest. I can't move my arms, and my chest looks like i have DD.

What is your current Tri routine??

Top Bottom