Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What's with all the bannings?

Seriously what has this site become. When I originally signed up and decided to give the ficticious George whomever my money for Plat it was worth it. Great info on the roid board, good advice in diet forum and mostly decent people in C&C.

Now all I see is a bunch of overgrown children who kick sand at each other. I can't remember a post recently where a thread progressed without some type of insult or ignorant comment.

Anyone else agree with me on this?
 
not an alter
 
yourmomgoestocollege said:
Seriously what has this site become. When I originally signed up and decided to give the ficticious George whomever my money for Plat it was worth it. Great info on the roid board, good advice in diet forum and mostly decent people in C&C.

Now all I see is a bunch of overgrown children who kick sand at each other. I can't remember a post recently where a thread progressed without some type of insult or ignorant comment.

Anyone else agree with me on this?

shit happens
 
how bored do you have to be to even notice somebody was banned? where do u look?
 
Top Bottom