Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's under your hood nugglets?

jack sparrow

Think like Jack
Platinum
I was gonna bump this old thread, but I thought Digz would do something horrible to me as a result of said bump and recent mischief.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/computer-support/how-kick-ass-your-computer-419834.html

On this laptop:

17-inch MacBook Pro
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
4MB on-chip shared L2 cache running 1:1 with processor speed
2GB of PC2-5300 (667MHz) DDR2 memory
800MHz frontside bus
NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT graphics processor with dual-link DVI support and 256MB of GDDR3 SDRAM

Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors
DVI output port
VGA output using included DVI to VGA adapter
Built-in iSight camera

Serial ATA hard drive; 200GB 7200-rpm
8x slot-loading SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)

I dunno what half of that shit means, but this thing is pretty fast & trouble free :)

I don't know what I have. How do I find out? Remember, I work on humans..not computers.

myway said:
Thanx! I'll check. Then, I will need someone to tell me if it's a piece of crap. Stay tuned.....

I'll go out on a limb now and called it a POS :)

PICK3 said:
I'll go out on a limb now and called it a POS :)

Lol, tell me what you think because I don't know what any of this means.

Model: HP Pavilion dv 9260nr
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2CPU [email protected]
Memory(RAM): 2046
System type: 64-bit Operating System

It also says something about NVIDIA Purevideo HD
And something about 5-in-1 digital media reader......
plus, it came with this little remote control thing. I don't know what it's for... :rolleyes:
and it came with a bunch of other stuff. It had a lot more junk with it than when I bought my Dell. Problem is: I know NOTHING about computers. Besides chat and surf, I can check my email. That's about it.

:Popcorn:

BTW- I bought it because it was soooo pretty. It's this cool gunmetal color but it has pin stripes. Luvs it! :) :heart:

myway said:
Lol, tell me what you think because I don't know what any of this means.

Model: HP Pavilion dv 9260nr
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2CPU [email protected]
Memory(RAM): 2046
System type: 64-bit Operating System

It also says something about NVIDIA Purevideo HD
And something about 5-in-1 digital media reader......
plus, it came with this little remote control thing. I don't know what it's for... :rolleyes:
and it came with a bunch of other stuff. It had a lot more junk with it than when I bought my Dell. Problem is: I know NOTHING about computers. Besides chat and surf, I can check my email. That's about it.

:Popcorn:

BTW- I bought it because it was soooo pretty. It's this cool gunmetal color but it has pin stripes. Luvs it! :) :heart:

You've been having it for awhile it appears :)

Top Bottom