Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the most insame steroid cycle you have done?

20mg Dbol 4 weeks, 750 mg Test E, 400mg Tren A, 300mg Equipoise, Proviron 150mg ED, 16 weeks. Felt good, but like Radar said, I could've paid heavily for it (though I didn't) so not attempting that again, and what I mean by that is keeping test lower from now on, I don't feel the need to go higher than 500mg.

Test Cypionate 500mg a week
Tren Enanthate 500 mg a week
Primobolan 600 mg a week on weeks 8-16

Let me tell you right now that Tren Enanthate was a Monster roid and its pros and cons will show BigTime!!! Tren E is no joke and is by far the most hellacious shit I ever took, all time!!! I dont think I could ever do it again, and I am fearless ,..mind you!!
Pros: Superman strength, Superman Hard packed muscle, unbelievable!!:evil:
Cons: Sweats,chills, serious aggression, anxiety, very moody, sex drive shot down.:(

Tren Enanthate!!

Tren E stays longer because of the lon esther and Tren A is the fast acting esther, since I only took the E instead of A, I felt like when you would take a Test E once in system, you feel good and all. On Tren A, you have to pin EOD to make it work because of the short esther. Tren E is pinned twice a week just like you would for Test. Example: Mondays and Thursdays.
I might hit up the Tren A next time but it will be a good while if I do. Basically people hit the Tren A because it leaves the body fast and not have to deal with sides.

would you say this is insane:

800mg test 18 weeks
600mg deca 15 weeks
600mg bold 15 weeks
50mg dbol first 6 weeks
50mg stromba last 6 weeks
0.5mg arimidex 18 weeks

hi guys would like to know what you guys have took to get where you are now and whats the most insame steroid cycle you done?

I wouldnt say 'insane' but some of the most powerful ones
I have used has been TEST SUSP, ANADROL,and the TRENS.

Being on for almost two years straight?

cycle in and out various compounds.

Top Bottom