Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the max amount of cc's to inject in your tri?

definitely not a pro, but I wouldnt use synthol. The way I look at it is that steroids or not, its still functional muscle that I am building, but it is not with synthol.
For me its about the love of the game, and what lengths I can take my body too

Dial_tone said:

i woiuld bone the chic given up the milk

foto3.jpg

that's a joke. that's the only word i can think of to describe it.

thanks, needsize, for chiming in. i wasn't sure if you guys are pro's or not, sorry for the mistake.

mvmaxx said:
I got similar positive results using Fort Dodge EQ. I'd do 3cc's in each spot.
No, not a pro Me too on the EQ. I have not used synthol but I do a lot of 3cc delt injects and I can see it for sure. I bet I put over an inch on my delt width. it pretty much stays around too.

Quad

Hmmm... I only do 1/2cc sit injections with insulin pins in my tri's. I don't think I would try 3 cc's. Damn. I've done 3 cc's in my delt before with good results as quad described. Actually my delts a lagging a bit right now, so I may start hitting them again.

40butpumpin said:
that's a joke. that's the only word i can think of to describe it.

thanks, needsize, for chiming in. i wasn't sure if you guys are pro's or not, sorry for the mistake.

I am not complaining about being mistaken for a pro, trust me...

I've done 3ccs in my bis as well as tris, no big deal as long as its not painful stuff that you are using

Top Bottom