Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

whats the longest you have done

musclefreaks

New member
ok just tryin to get an idea as to how most of you guys run your cycles,,so whats the longest you have run a cycle?and what was it?
im on a 24 week cycle at the moment which is

omna at 1 vial every 2 days for the total of the cycle and then
week 1 to 5 dbol
week 1 to 10 deca at 500mg per week
week 11 to 20 prop
week 21 to 24 winni injectable
so whats the longest u have done and what was it




http://www.musclefreaks.co.uk/
 
Jdevlin's right. I've done a 30 week cycle and had a hard time with PCT and getting everything back to normal. You lose more gains, not to mention having to use Viagra or something just to get it up... I finally did return to normal but only after 2 PCT's and losing almost 20lbs of my gains. AndI had a really aggresive PCT too...
 
Long heavy cycles like the one you are running are not good. It's your body though.
 
Personally I dont come off except two times per year for 6 weeks each, I have regular checkups approx every 3-4 months and everthing is always perfect from my HDL, LDL, Tris, BP, everything. I switch drugs every 10-16 weeks depending on the cycle and I will still not run any c17aa cycle longer than 6 weeks with 10 weeks inbetween another cycle of orals. I run GH year round at 5ius ed which gets very expensive but keeps the fat low and almost off year round. I compete in 2-3 shows per year and have found the way I run cycles to be the best for me, everyone is different. I have to say that I have no problems with PCT on the times I come off, I have absolutley minimal muscle loss and no sexual problems while off. My PCT is very very agressive and I run HCG at 500ius ed for 3 weeks with 20mg of nolva and 25mg of Exemestane which is the only other Anti that works great with nolva in helping restore natural levels. Also another method I use is the last cycle before coming off I wont use any 19 nor derived aas as they shut down your HPT ten times worse than any other aas and is very hard to get natrual levels back after a cycle with say deca, tren etc....Everyone is different so just find what works best for your body, some people cant stay on year round without having negative sides really bad....
 
musclefreaks said:
ok just tryin to get an idea as to how most of you guys run your cycles,,so whats the longest you have run a cycle?and what was it?
im on a 24 week cycle at the moment which is

omna at 1 vial every 2 days for the total of the cycle and then
week 1 to 5 dbol
week 1 to 10 deca at 500mg per week
week 11 to 20 prop
week 21 to 24 winni injectable
so whats the longest u have done and what was it




http://www.musclefreaks.co.uk/


16 wks............................
 
Top Bottom