Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the longest cycle that tren ace is effective at?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Ive heard of guys doing tren ace for 20 weeks all the way down to just 6 weeks so whats the longest cycle available for tren ace?

Lol, hooked on the beast, huh?

Go 60 days first time rob. Tren isn't good to use for really long periods of time. Next time, you'll probably tolerate the higher dose a little better too.

The reason I say not to go long is because of the effects that androgens have on the body, especially the prostate, and other rob parts. Tren is extremely androgenic, and can cause prostate hypertrophy with extended use. Not a good thing.

When you do drop tren, up the hrt to 300 to 400mg per week for a few weeks before returning to normal dosing. It will keep that beast feeling from seeming like it dropped off a cliff. You won't lose anything, but you won't continue to gain strength in droves like before.

I suggest next cycle that you use anadrol @ 50mg for 4 to 6 weeks with tren @ 75mg eod. You thought tren by itself is crazy...Those two work synergistically as Anadrol doesn't require binding to the androgen receptor to be effective, and tren does. They won't compete, and the ful of effects of both will shine through.

The nice thing is that tren reduces water retention and anadrol increases it. Together, you won't have water retention nor be too dry. It's a perfect combo for ridiculous gains.

Be careful thigh about going up in weight too soon right now. You are at all time PR's. Keep setting PR's, but with more reps instead of more weight every other week. The total strength gain isn't different, but you reduce the risk of tearing something by going to more weight too quickly when your connective tissues aren't ready for it, yet your muscles are. Be sensible.

Haha no Im not going to extend my current tren cycle. Im about to homebrew a shit ton of it and was just curious for future reference.
I think I will be ready for this thing to be over at 60 days anyhow since its pretty rough.

Haha no Im not going to extend my current tren cycle. Im about to homebrew a shit ton of it and was just curious for future reference.
I think I will be ready for this thing to be over at 60 days anyhow since its pretty rough.

AnRobolic labs?

Hahaha

Personally I think it loses a lot of its kick after six or seven weeks, I've ran it longer than that twice and felt the side effects outweighed the benefit at that point, and if you can't make some silly gains on six/seven weeks of Tren, there's something wrong....

Top Bottom