Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the confederate flag really mean?

Wfabrizio said:
Well, it represents to me Daisy Duke, Boss Hawg, Cleetus and the good ol' General Lee with those two fags in it jumping over shit. hehe

Great now that you brought up Daisy

Now that flag is going to remind me of camel toes. Thanks alot

Re: More info

Weapon X said:
http://www.scv.org/education/edpapers/blackhst.htm

Lincoln's Views? "I am not in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office...." 9/15/1858 campaign speech
"I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery...." 3/4/1861 First Inaugural Address
"I am a little uneasy about the abolishment of slavery in this District [of Columbia]...." 3/24/1862 letter to Horace Greeley
"If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it...." 8/22/1862 letter to Horace Greeley, New York Tribune editor

I once red that Lincoln had a plan to sent back all black people in Liberia ...... SOmebody heard about this too ?

When I see that Flag I think of the Dukes of Hazzard.

KInda like when alot of you think of me and Canada you think of igloos, beer, and hot chicks that say "Noo doot aboot it":D

I wore 5 strands of rebel flag beads on burbon street last year. So did my friends. My friends got pushed around and had shit talked to them, but for some reason, nobody had the balls to talk shit to me, go figure.

It's funny how 'tolerant' liberals are when they see those hateful Confederate flags or someone with an "NRA Instructor" t-shirt.

Top Bottom