Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the best way to prevent catabolism while sleeping??

CLA Supplement Review - Conjugated Linoleic Acid

The main reason cla helps to stop catabolism is because it limits the amount of cytokines in your body which cause you to loss lean muscle mass. What I found interesting is that its found in a cheese along with meats and diary products which I knew of. But the cheese thing I had no idea which maybe thats why cottage cheese is so beneficial besides the casein. Anyways all you wanna read about cla is here even though I cant find the exact article I believe it was in a issue of muscular development.

Im running 2 grams twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening. Im a pretty big believer in this stuff I really feel it speeds the fat loss process.

CLA Supplement Review - Conjugated Linoleic Acid

The main reason cla helps to stop catabolism is because it limits the amount of cytokines in your body which cause you to loss lean muscle mass. What I found interesting is that its found in a cheese along with meats and diary products which I knew of. But the cheese thing I had no idea which maybe thats why cottage cheese is so beneficial besides the casein. Anyways all you wanna read about cla is here even though I cant find the exact article I believe it was in a issue of muscular development.

Im running 2 grams twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening. Im a pretty big believer in this stuff I really feel it speeds the fat loss process.

thanks dude. cla is on my shopping list/

Top Bottom