Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the best kind of fish to buy?

I think haddock is the least "fishy tasting" one i have tried. If you season it well, it will just take on whatever flavor you put on it.

Haddock is prettty good stuff. I've always been partialyl to salmon. Smoke the salmon and you've got yourself a tasty, non-fishy source of protein.

I'm LOVING cod lately.........good stuff.........but most whitefish has a very mild, clean taste.........Fish should NEVER EVER smell like fish, fishy, stinky, etc....if anything, it should smell like saltwater.....

If you have a Trader Joe's near you - their frozen fish selection is excellent and they have pre-marinated fillets too.....

stripped bass....no competition what so ever........at most asian marts you can buy it fresh ready to fry with the skin at $4.50 a pound.............omega 3's.....dha........chews like chicken but more moist and more flavorful..............you pan fry like 2 pounds and that will last you like 4 dinners...............that's like $2.25 per dinner

I am very lucky to have grown up in the environment I did. I spent most of my summers growing up as a mate on my uncles charter boat. I also spend at least 5 days a month on the water currently. I have fresh fish weekly. Store bought frozen fish is shit. Most fish prepared in restaurants come frozen on big trucks. I see why most people dislike fish when this is all they have ever had. If you are lucky enough to live near the ocean and you have a local fish market, then buy your fish there. With all that said i will list my favorite fish in order.

1. Wahoo (hands down best eating fish around)
2. Triggerfish (eats mostly crustaceans and tastes like Shrimp/Lobster)
3. Sheepshead (Atlantic Saltwater species, not the freshwater variety)
4. Mutton Snapper (Unbelievably good fish my favorite of the snapper family)
5. Cobia (Cod Ling Baby!!! These intuitive fish will follow their hooked friends
to the boat, then you can catch them too)

I am very lucky to have grown up in the environment I did. I spent most of my summers growing up as a mate on my uncles charter boat. I also spend at least 5 days a month on the water currently. I have fresh fish weekly. Store bought frozen fish is shit. Most fish prepared in restaurants come frozen on big trucks. I see why most people dislike fish when this is all they have ever had. If you are lucky enough to live near the ocean and you have a local fish market, then buy your fish there. With all that said i will list my favorite fish in order.

1. Wahoo (hands down best eating fish around)
2. Triggerfish (eats mostly crustaceans and tastes like Shrimp/Lobster)
3. Sheepshead (Atlantic Saltwater species, not the freshwater variety)
4. Mutton Snapper (Unbelievably good fish my favorite of the snapper family)
5. Cobia (Cod Ling Baby!!! These intuitive fish will follow their hooked friends
to the boat, then you can catch them too)

Cobia is a great fish fish, firm texture, mild taste, and holds flavor really well!!

i love grilled salmon, talapia and snapper. catfish, walleye and crappie are also pretty damn good. if your looking for something that will really get the test flowing, find yourself a good hooker with a little fishy smell. Nothing like a good slut with a fishy pussy. Chow down bro!

But seriously bro, salmon, talapia and snapper are awesome. I make a honey grilled salmon that melts in your mouth. Catfish, walleye and crappie are all local fresh water fish that are excellent as well.

Top Bottom