Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's tha most food you've ever eaten in ONE sitting?

I cant eat as much as you guys! The one time that sticks out in my mind is the time I ate a 30oz steak, salad and baked potato.

Da_bigone

I ate a decent breakfast the other day.

4 egg and turkey omell.
1 turkey sandwich
1 yogurt
1 glass of milk
and something else but I forgot what it was...

Dude no offense but I do that about 6 times aday when I'm trying to gain a little poundage:fro:

But my stomache is a bottomless pit to, I can easily sit at shoneys and clear 6 or 7 plates from the buffet, and 8 drinks.

WOW, You guys can eat a shit load :eek2:
The most I have ever eaten at one sitting is on my last cycle(which included EQ LOL) I had not had fast food in a while so I went to Subway and had 2, 12 inch subs(steak and meatball) then had 2 ice cream bars. I felt very fat ;)

M18

Damn this thread is making me hungry. Its bad enough I'm on EQ right now and starving.

The most I ever ate in a sitting was last winter. I ate a large stuffed pizza by myself. I felt so full and stuffed I thought my stomach was going to explode.

I have two stories for this:
Once I ate
3lbs of steak, a whole butternut squash, kale, salad, and some bread.
Another time I ate
about 2lbs of Raviolis, 4 pork chops, 3 rolls, salad, and desert. I am 5'11" 200 lbs w/11% BF

DAMN ! ID LOVE TO CHILL AND EAT WITH SOME OF YOU BROS!! IM SURE WE COULD RUN UP A NICE BILL AT OUTBACK OR SOMEHWHERE GOOD.:D

i got issues too

1. 2 liters choc milk in 55 seconds
2. 9 big macs in 45 mins
3. 12 boston cream donuts from Tim Hortons in 20 mins
4. 24 Chocolate Chunk Subway cookies in 20 mins
5. 5 big macs, a family size mcdonalds pizza, super size fries, super size chocolate milk shake and an apple pie in 40 mins or so.
6. 7 whole market lobsters (1.5lb+) dipped in real butter, with bunch of mussels on the side in an hour or so... had to dismantle the friggen things first!!!
7. 13 bratwurst sausages all topped with cheez whiz, 6 whole large hard boiled eggs, 2 chocolate donuts, 1 large peice of couble chocolate birthday cake, and a large banana in 25 minutes.

the last one was on a $100 bet and was the only time I was sick. It's terrible when you're known for eating mass quantities, especially when you're dieting.

whenever im in mexico i can eat like 20 tacos... like the size of the taco bell soft tacos.. i never feel full no matter how much i eat... i just get sick

You guys are out of control! LOL

The most I ever ate was a salad, an entire chicken, a package of mac and cheese, and steamed veggies with milk to wash it all down.

Top Bottom