Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's tha most food you've ever eaten in ONE sitting?

About 2 weeks ago we went to this all you can eat rib place. I was having this little bet going with my dad. Anyway the first portion is 500 grams, so I had that, and then 9 250gram servings.

The sad thing is that my dad beat me...;)

Dorian

2 large papa johns pizzas with extra cheese and jalapinos and 68 of the small round cream puffs 6 pack of diet coke cans any one want to try me :p

When I'm bulking...which will from now until March :D...I don't think it's out of the ordinary for me to eat like this.

Meal 1:
Huge bowl of oatmeal w/ banana
6 hardboiled eggs
1 container yogurt
Huge glass of milk

Meal 2:
1 can tuna
1 lb of pasta
6 tbsp mayonaise
Huge glass of milk

Meal 3:
Big ass chicken breast w/ peanut butter
2 cups brown rice
1 can red kidney beans
Huge glass of milk

Meal 4:
1 lb ground beef
Big ass baked yams
Ranch dressing on yams
(customary) Huge glass of milke

Meal 5 & Meal 6:
My Favorite shake...
1 cup milk
1/3 cup powdered milk
2 raw eggs
1 container banana yogurt
1 banana

That may not be all that much to eat at any one meal, but it's a lot of food to cram down your neck in one day. If you don't believe me just give it a try. It comes out to about 300 grams of protein per day and some obscene amount of calories. Haha...no wonder I'm such a fat ass.

when i was sixteen...i ate 35 mcdonalds cheeseburgers and about 5 apple pies :sick: :sick:

went to the sushi bar and killed i'd say about 60-70 pieces of sushi plus some other shit.... chicken, potato noodles, yams, shit load of brocolli and 2 oranges for dessert. 3-4 glasses of water. yeah, baby. l like it.

this is semi related to this subject
on the 4th this year while everyone was partying all day, swimming and drinking and stuff. i ate.
my day went like this:
woke up, ate 2 grand slams from dennys
2 hours later ate mr gattis all you can eat pizza about 15 slices, not that big of slices though
almost got sick
2 hours later went to gfs family bbq ate 2 burgers a hot dog chips, potato salad cole slaw
4 hours later went to friends bbq ate 1 steak, 2 burgers 2 helpings of baked beans, fruit salad, pretzels and cake
2hours later smoked it up, ate a bag of cheetos
almost got sick
went back to gfs watched fireworks and ate bag of popcorn.
went home and before bed had a met-rx

needless to say it was a great day of feasting
traps

Holy crap-o-la

ive never heard or seen people eating so much. how the hell do u guys do it? i try to stuff my self silly every time i eat but it never works.. of course im not on a cycle either that might have some thing to do with it. :D

Top Bottom