Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats so great about xanax

so this would be good for anti-anxiety?

my friends girlfriend has depression/anxiety...should she try this?dose suggestions?thanks!:D

This is the most hilarious thread I have read on this board. Geez...benzos are a band-aid for social anxiety...they cannot solve the underlying problem, but they do have a place in that they can allow one to function while other therapies are being explored and utilized. Xanax is not really habit forming for some, but for others it is extremely addictive. For me it very unpredictable because I am a schizophrenic synaesethiac with bipolar disorder, and the brain chemistry before dosing is a factor in the effects of ANY drug. I don't find it addicitve at all, I cannot get high on it at all, it does not help me sleep, but it gives me bizzare dreams in high doses. I don't think its that great of a drug, but at times it can sure make a situation bearable that would otherwise not be for someone who is suffering from anxiety.

I'll tell you what's great about xanax. I'm at work and I just snorted a line of it. Some people may say I'm pretty fucked up. Those people are right.

snorting

i didn't like snorting. that shit burned and i got a lot more effect from just eating them. take 11mg and drink you whiskey if you want to get fucked up. i wouldn't lie to you fellas. it will rock your world. hope you wake up!

Top Bottom