Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What's for dinner, fatties?

Just had a salmon steak with lemon juice. Salad afterwards.
 
I had a whole baby loaf of artisan bread, almost a whole wedge of brie, a vodka cranberry, a burger, and ben and jerry's ice cream.

Yeah...not sticking to a diet today.
 
The other day I cooked proteins to last about four days. Tonight I had the boiled chix(1 breast) with white beans and brocolli. Today is my cheat day so I had about 1/2 cup of chocolate chip mint ice cream. Right now munchin' on some red hots.
:Chef: :tuc:
 
KillahBee said:
Steak salad with some homemade sweet potato fries



where the fuk is the steak?

im having some bbq, and a sweet potato, except my portions are gunna be 2-3x bigger than that.

but meh, bigger, stronger guys got bigger, stronger appetities ;)
 
Turkey meatballs with a little pasta and fresh salad made from vegetables I bought at the local farmers market
 
SublimeZM said:
where the fuk is the steak?

im having some bbq, and a sweet potato, except my portions are gunna be 2-3x bigger than that.

but meh, bigger, stronger guys got bigger, stronger appetities ;)


small slices, like flank steak. you goddamn cocknose.
 
KillahBee said:
small slices, like flank steak. you goddamn cocknose.
those portions look like something youd bring home in a doggybag if you just barely couldnt finish your REAL meal
 
SublimeZM said:
those portions look like something youd bring home in a doggybag if you just barely couldnt finish your REAL meal


why don't you go ahead and describe to us all what the inside of a vagina feels like
 
iamnoturgirlfriend said:
Tilapia with bake potato , rice and veggies

I love Tilapia. Try this out, take some Cool Ranch Doritos and puree them in a blender until they are crumbs. Make about one cup for 3-4 pieces. Then take the zest of two limes, two lemons and two oranges and mix into the crumbled Doritos. Now gather together an egg wash and flour. Dredge the fish in the flour, pat the fish to remove any excess flour and place in the egg wash. Remove from egg wash and place the fish in the Doritos. Make sure the fish is completely covered. Remove the fish and this can be baked or pan-fied. :Chef: :tuc:
 
chefbone said:
I love Tilapia. Try this out, take some Cool Ranch Doritos and puree them in a blender until they are crumbs. Make about one cup for 3-4 pieces. Then take the zest of two limes, two lemons and two oranges and mix into the crumbled Doritos. Now gather together an egg wash and flour. Dredge the fish in the flour, pat the fish to remove any excess flour and place in the egg wash. Remove from egg wash and place the fish in the Doritos. Make sure the fish is completely covered. Remove the fish and this can be baked or pan-fied. :Chef: :tuc:


thanks for the tips... i'll try it out :)

yeah tilipia are good.. second is salmon
 
I had 5oz of grilled chicken + 4oz asparagus + 2 teaspoons Safflower Oil + 1 tblsp. Peanut Power Butter
 
Went out to dinner at my favorite restaurant. I split 9 plates of tapas with my guest, plenty of bread w/ olive oil and lots of Glucorell. I didn't have wine.
 
jenscats5 said:
Believe it or not, I enjoyed it...... :p

I'm in the same boat. You can talk yourself into believing that what you are eating is really good stuff. I haven't eaten at McDonald's in 2 months. I can't really see myself eating there ever again after watching "Supersize Me". Something flipped a switch in my brain that made me associate negative things with eating at McDonalds.

It sounds to me like you've been able to flip the switch in your brain that causes you to stick to your diet with unwavering dedication. Congratulations to you.
 
marshallmadman said:
I'm in the same boat. You can talk yourself into believing that what you are eating is really good stuff. I haven't eaten at McDonald's in 2 months. I can't really see myself eating there ever again after watching "Supersize Me". Something flipped a switch in my brain that made me associate negative things with eating at McDonalds.

It sounds to me like you've been able to flip the switch in your brain that causes you to stick to your diet with unwavering dedication. Congratulations to you.

I saw that movie too & was grossed out....but I worked at McD's as a teenager & was grossed out years ago....

And yes, something has flipped in my brain -- I watch my hubby eat chips, drink beer, eat tacos, nachos etc & just don't care anymore....Thanks!!
 
Top Bottom