Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What's for breakfast tomorrow?

big4life

Plat Hero
Platinum
Since sofageorge was talking about his pancakes today, I was wondering what was on the table for tomorrow?


I stopped by the meat market and picked up a pound of onion sausage.:p :p :p

So mine will be sausage and eggs, with a tall glass of tea.:p :p :p
 
for me, egg whites and a nice slab of chicken that I cooked up tonite! Gonna wash taht down with a big 'ol glass of skim milk.

I'm going tog et a tattoo tomorrow afternoon, so I don't wanna have too much in my stomache. gonna try to get by on just this until my appointment at 1pm :-) after that, its a free-for-all again
 
10 oz ribeye, scrambled eggs, home potatos, and a very VERY large glass of Crystal Lite Lemonade.
 
fluffy omlette
link sausages
bacon
Strawberries abd cream
Mimosas
 
Where's your protein pamela?

PS- Breakfast is for fat people...I refuse to use the words breakfast, lunch or dinner.
 
Shankerr said:
for me, egg whites and a nice slab of chicken that I cooked up tonite! Gonna wash taht down with a big 'ol glass of skim milk.

I'm going tog et a tattoo tomorrow afternoon, so I don't wanna have too much in my stomache. gonna try to get by on just this until my appointment at 1pm :-) after that, its a free-for-all again

Who does your ink, Shankerr?
 
Frackal said:
Where's your protein pamela?

PS- Breakfast is for fat people...I refuse to use the words breakfast, lunch or dinner.
That's my preworkout meal..

After the workout either eggs, tuna or salmon.
Beans & rice..
 
eggs, bread, tomatoes, caesin
 
Crystal Light (Raspberry Lemonade probably)
Salad with Chicken

Seems odd I'm sure, but I'm up incredibly early for a Sunday.
 
Eh, i'll just grab something on my way to the city. Maybe a hotdog or something...I won't be eating till after 1 anyways.

Ideally, i'd love to get my hands on a steak omlette from IHOP with a side of their pancakes. Now that's good eatin.
 
It's five-fucking-thirty in the morning here...what time does shit open up where you guys are????? I just popped awake 20 mins ago, and I'm STARVING!!! McD's wont' be open for another 2 hours, and we don't have any all night food joints in my city.

Of course, I neglected to buy groceries yesterday. The only thing in my fridge is a bottle of diet pepsi.

Fuckshitpissfuckcocksuckerasdkfjlasdfj39233asdfkljsdflaskjdflaskjflaskfnalkj23423@#$@# $@#$@#$#

fuck it, I'm going to 711 and getting a microwave burger. yum, styrofoam flavored meat. :( :mad:
 
Taps: You mean, meat flavored styrofoam, right?

Anyways, where i live, I can drive 10 minutes to a 24 hour McDonalds (actually 2), BurgerKing, White Castle, at least 5 diners, and If I wanna go the extra 20-30 mins, I can get to Roy Rogers, a nice Italian restaurant in the city or whatever. I live in the tri-state area....You can get almost anything anytime if you want it bad enough.

Unfortunately, the closest IHOP is about an hour away in Tom's River near the seaside.
 
Boach, you suck. I'm jealous man. What I wouldn't give to have a 24hr McDonalds in this town.

I just spent $12.87 on the worst tasting pita I've ever had, a half litre of milk, a newspaper, and a bag of M&M's. Fucking 711.
Not only does the "food" suck, but they charge you 3 times what it's worth.

I'm gonna call my parents in an hour and make them take me out for breakfast.
 
Pamela said:

That's my preworkout meal..

After the workout either eggs, tuna or salmon.
Beans & rice..


You should take some whey to stop that morning catabolism :p
 
manson > place called Industrial Ink in Halifax did this one for me. Actually, I just ot home and it looks pretty good. its a Canadian maple leaf, with "Made In Canada" written all around it. Nothing too hardcore for me ;-)
 
Top Bottom