Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's Everybody's Opinion Of Muscle Tech?

there creatine makes you fat...i dont buy there products but the DONT suck asa company i just dont like there stuff...

NWO NWO

Good quality, expensive stuff.
I think everyone loves to jump on the Muscle-Tech bashing bandwagon these days. Bottom line is the company is HUGE now and I give them total credit.
I like the taste of most of their products so they are at the top in that area as well.

i think for the most part their stuff is pretty decent but way too expensive for my taste. ill stick wit n'large for my protein source

AHAHAHA There all CRAP!! There Hydroxycut is a good product, yes but it is no better then any other thermogenic on the market yet seems to be higher priced then most. Nitro-Tech and Cell-Tech are a waste of fuckin money, PERIOD!! There are products out there that work just as good for a lot less and to think people actually belive all there hyped up adds....It's really sickening

M18

Don't care how their products are!!!! They have shown a complete lack of respect for Elitefitness members and our opinions to the point of threating to sue Elite and George. In my eyes they do not exsist and are not an option!!!

Top Bottom