Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats easter dinner consist of for everyone?

my wife dropped off a zip-lock bag of ham for me at my office...

szzng4.jpg

...i chased it with some doritos and a powerade zero...fml :(

At my parents there was a ham, lamb, some ribs my mom picked up from a charity thing and all the usual sides or whatever.

None of it looked too appealing. I ate a piece of ham; I picked at my sides then shoved the rest on my daughter's plate who wasn't hungry from eating candy all day.

I left before I could see what sweet stuff was around.

Someone had the brilliant idea to do an egg toss. So, there was about 30 people outside in their best clothes getting egg all over them, that was better than dinner. Lol

I saved up for this cheat man...thought I blew it with the cannoli I ate last weekend but got on track just for this

N2, ya man...I knew my gym was closed today last week so I crippled myself friday and saturday in anticipation

I made home made cannolis today. :) Thankfully I brought em over to my mom's so I didn't have the temptation of eating more than one....and the one I kept at home to eat tomorrow. Lol fuck it.

Jesus was a lie so fuck Easter

So have a pagan spring fertility celebration. What'dya suppose eggs and bunnies symbolize anyway?

My fertility celebration featured:

John Morrell ham (best you can buy)
Broccoli casserole
Mashed potatoes
Gravy
Fresh Baked rolls
Homemade cheesecake

o i thought u got a callaway, u got callaway irons? I jus ordered the callaway razr driver cause they look fugn sweet, had good reviews

Yea I got razr irons which I'm also a big fan of. I don't think I hit that driver though. You'll have to let me know how you like it.

Top Bottom