Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats a good aas to stack with var ?

bruce410 said:
bb kingpin has good advice as well, i just like pro-v and eq cause there are few sides
Regarding sides, Proviron is bad for your hairline, bro, if you are predisposed to MPB. I think everyone or at least 80% will sustain some hairloss, you see very few old men besides Ronald Reagan (RIP) with a full head of hair. So even if you might not be predisposed to total baldness I think it is better to not risk accellerating your eventual hair loss. Proviron is almost straight DHT, similar to masteron. EQ, NPP, DECA, would go good with var. Topical spiro (2%) seems to help me prevent any hairloss when on moderate doses of androgens like tren. www.minoxidil.com

for sure proviron is the worst, i have thick hair and never shed, i just love the stuff cause of the vast amount of benefits, mostly for sex.

bruce410 said:
for sure proviron is the worst, i have thick hair and never shed, i just love the stuff cause of the vast amount of benefits, mostly for sex.
You might be predisposed like Ronald Reagan. Just keep an eye out for any thinning. Lose your hair and I don't care how good looking you might be, you will lose a lot of female fans, especially younger ones.

Top Bottom