Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whatever happened to iron game

I.G. is still around .... seems we have lost a lot of vets on the board ???? Maybe to many post from newbies are iratating them ??? Hope not we need all the info we can get... I do have to say the board has changed allot since I first got on.... seems to be more things on here that really have nothing to do with gear... It's getting to be more like a chat room ??? L.O.L. for the vets...:D

iron game

i really hope he is still around i trusted his judgement completely....how do we get him to come out of his cave. a very intellegent guy....

Re: iron game

gtbig 2 said:
i really hope he is still around i trusted his judgement completely....how do we get him to come out of his cave. a very intellegent guy....

You are 100% right on that bro...personally I would like to see him as a mod but that would be very time consumig I'm sure...I'm sure he will pop in from time to time.....Just because he doesn't post doesn't mean he's not there...;)

Top Bottom