Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What Your Best Club/dance/techno Cd?????????

MassAmania

New member
SICK OF BUYING A CD WITH 1 OR 2 GOOD SONGS, I NEED SOME THAT I CAN PUT IN MY CD PLAYER THAT ROCKS, AND DON'T HAVE TO FUCK WITH CHANGING CD AFTER EVERY OTHER SONG?????????
 
go for minestry of sound CD's

Over here(UK) they do minesrty of sound annual albums......1 a year with all the best dance/trance/house cuts....i mean the best....no shitty tracks

I've just got minesrty of sound club nation miami 2002....its amazing
 
Welsh power house said:
go for minestry of sound CD's

Over here(UK) they do minesrty of sound annual albums......1 a year with all the best dance/trance/house cuts....i mean the best....no shitty tracks

I've just got minesrty of sound club nation miami 2002....its amazing

hell yeah- don't buy them I have downloaded a shit load of them and burn them on my pc-

ministry of sound- trance nation 3 - cd 1 is sick too
 
good cd

If you want house/techno stuff Richard "Humpty" Vision and Huda Hudia are good, and if you like Breakbeats, Baby Anne and DJ Icey are two of the best. Don't know if you can get the break CDs if you're not in FL though.
 
Ministry of Sound Annual 2002 CD3
Kontor 15 CD1
Tunnel Trance 21 CD 1 and CD 2
Gatecrasher Digital Trance CD 1 and 2

Those are my newest CDS that I d/led and they are SICK!
 
Re: good cd

jboorn said:
If you want house/techno stuff Richard "Humpty" Vision and Huda Hudia are good, and if you like Breakbeats, Baby Anne and DJ Icey are two of the best. Don't know if you can get the break CDs if you're not in FL though.

Click here for techno.
 
Depends on the music you're into.

The best series going around is 'Global Underground'. The GU series features DJ's like Nick Warren, Sasha, Digweed, Dave Seaman, Sander Kleinenberg, Lee Burridge etc.

If you're into cheesy trance and hard house, then i guess the Gatecrasher, Slinky and gods kitchen are the go.
 
Yeah, and GU NuBreed series are great as well.

Check out the ones with Steve Lawler, Danny Howles, and Lee Burridge for some great underground house.
 
Mellow D - Technodrome 10
Mixin Marc - Se7en
Richard Humpty Vission - Shut the Fuck Up & Dance
DJ Markski - Progressive 17
DJ Vernimal - Mix 9
Bad Boy Bill - Bangin the Box Vol. 4
Caffeine - 5, 6 & 7!!
 
MassAmania said:
SICK OF BUYING A CD WITH 1 OR 2 GOOD SONGS, I NEED SOME THAT I CAN PUT IN MY CD PLAYER THAT ROCKS, AND DON'T HAVE TO FUCK WITH CHANGING CD AFTER EVERY OTHER SONG?????????

what kind of club music do you like?
 
Any 'trance-nation' album......they are all awesome

'Clubland 2002' is a wiked CD i got the other day.......

'Addicted to trance' has some v.good shit on it.

'Club nation - miami 2002' by minestry is also awesome.


Do a search on MINESTRY OF SOUND......
 
Welsh power house said:
Any 'trance-nation' album......they are all awesome

'Clubland 2002' is a wiked CD i got the other day.......

'Addicted to trance' has some v.good shit on it.

'Club nation - miami 2002' by minestry is also awesome.


Do a search on MINESTRY OF SOUND......

Bro, I have every single Cd that you just mentioned! We have the same exact taste!!! Addicted to trance is the shit!!

Try Kontor 15...that cd rocks!
 
Top Bottom