Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Would You Recommend

MRFOOTBALL

ok..before i do another cycle (i'd luv to try some primo this time)..
what do you guys think...I need to try and shed some body fat...
i'm doin' xenadrine now..and like to try maybe some 1-ad, 4 diol or nor-diol..what do you think will help shred me up..I'm happy with my build (5'8" - 190) just like to shed some BF (to high to mention but at this % I should have a set of tits!!) and yeah i do some cardio and my diet isn't horrible...hook a botha up..

you've got to get your diet in order know and get used to eating clean if you want to make the best out of your cycle. prohormones aren't going to do squat for you until you get your eating habbits in check.

If you want to shed body body fat increase your water intake to a min of 1 gal a day and try to eat the bulk of your food before 5:00 pm.
this is keeping the diet at its lowest level or not even really dieting.
if you want to lose wait fast try the atkins diet
high protein very low carbs

Why don't you try bridging w/ the Primo? I've used Primo alone at very low doses and i'll tell you it really holds on to your muscles and preserves them when you're cutting. I think this is highly underestimated, or at least i know it works very good w/ me.
Right now i'm cuttting as well. The only time i'll eat carbs is before the gym and after w/ my shake. All other meals are of protein and fat. Just trying to eat good fats like olive oil, flaxseed, and occasionally peanut butter. Just always maintain high protein intake, eat regularly.
I do cardio after the weights usually, i find when i do it on empty stomach it's very catabolic on your muscles too. At least that's my opinion. I found better success doing HIIT w/ cardio. like 1min. sprint followed by 1 min. walk/jog and repeating that about 15 times.

Overall i would just recommend you cut w/ the primo, i wasn't dissapointed w/ the results.

thesuperstar said:
stop eating mcdonalds.

dont add to your food. mayo. butter, salt, any oils and no ice cream you fat bastard.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riskybizz007 is right you can do a high protein diet with low carbs and lose weight fast, but you have to be very careful not to go catabolic and burn muscle. thermogentics may work for you if you watch your caloric intake the problemwith them is if you take them in the afternoon you may not sleep at night. there are numerous ways to drop weight, but what are you willing to put into it?

Keep a food log and track your body fat. This will give you complete control over your diet and allow you to find out what works for you. In my opinion you can't diet successfully unless you know exactly what you're eating and how you're progressing. I use my body fat scale at home to gauge my progress. If you have a trainer at your gym check your BF % make sure it's the same one every time, use it to gauge your progress not as an absolute measure of your exact percentage.

exactly.....diet...get into the habit of eating mostly clean foods.of course we won't eat clean 100% of the time but eat the foods that will do something positive for your body.as for supps i would get some glutamine,protein,mult vitamins.....getting cut won't come from your supps ,but from your diet.......

Top Bottom