Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would you do?

lil'tangerine

So girls what would you think and or do?

A friend of mine was telling me his sister met some guy on Adult Friend Finder.com and he is concerned. So we look up guys in our area to check out his profile. Anyhow, my curiosity got the better of me and I thought I'd check it out to see if I knew anyone from my area...then I thought hey let's checkout where the bf is at!? The population of his county is 37! (Yes I am insecure about things since he is so far away!) Well there I find a profile using his favourite #, in his county, his birthdate, and is separated looking for fun times--no strings!

I thought at first...hey no big deal maybe he's doing the same thing as me. So I signed up for a free membership to send him a wink. I got a reply to join his network of friends! Now I am thinking wtf!

A few days goes by and it's riving me insane so I asked him about it tonight and he denies it! He hung up all pissed off and said not to call if I am gonna believe that shit!

I'm pissed! He doesn't understand why I would be upset about it? If it's not him then fine, but with soo many things pointing to, umm him? Like I am supposed to moving away to be with him and I have been so worried he's going to meet someone else and I'll be heartbroken. Would you not think the same if you found something like that? :mad: I feel better now that I asked him about it instead of my head blowing things way out of proportion driving me mental for the past few days.

If he acted that pissed off he's GUILTY. If he wasn't guilty he would not have been so upset that you busted him. Now he's trying to make you look like the bad guy. Guys tend to do that when they're caught doing something they're not supposed to be doing.

Gulity as hell - he's pissed off at himself for being so stupid to get caught that easily.

He's topo stupid for you to date - you neead to drop him somewhere for charity.

Exactly my thoughts ladies! Thanks, cuz I was starting to let him make me feel bad about it. I was thinking I ws crazy, but when my gut says something ain't right...it usually isn't! He emailed and said he can't talk to me just yet, but he's pissed that I won't believe him! F#@ker! Like really if you were afraid of getting caught why would you use all your own information? I didn't to catch him! Have had to do some sluething in my day and it has always paid off! I'm sure he's trying to buy time to figure out some kind of plan to get off the hook! Too late Fuck-o! I'm glad this has happened before I picked up all my stuff and moved there to be with him!

And don't let him twist it around that you were looking for your own piece of WOOPIE on adultfiunder.com.

So you're saying that you looked on a dating website info on your long distance boyfriend and found a person in his new area with his same info??? I mean enough info to know that it really is him??

WTF? LDR my ass!! Kick him to the curb honey.....it's still cheating...internet or not!!

Jeez!

say see u later

womens intuition is almost always correct
dont make a decision that could lead to u being hurt
i have done that before and it does hurt

in the end i ended up with someone who was my friend for a couple years and he is perfect in every way!!

lil'tangerine

OH YES.....they can twist it all around, and make you think it is all your fault. Caught my ex-husband in bed with another woman and by the end of the evening he had twisted it all around and was blaming me.. I told him well I am sure I didnt grab you by the dickie and stick it in her, so that would be the only way it would have been my fault. Everyone else is right if he is pissed at you and hung up and wont take your calls, he is a dirty, lying, cheating dog and honey you need to get rid of him pronto... Dont let him screw with you and make you feel bad, you did nothing wrong.

Plus too it's best you found out before you moved away with him only to find out later.....Good luck!!

Top Bottom