Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would it be like to be a male stripper?

Stripping

I dance. I'm dancing tonight. It's no big deal.I live in the midwest so there is none of that gay/straight crap. You either are or u arent't and the two don't mix. Usually, it is on ladies nights on thursdays when clubs are trying to pack them in. here in the midwest they have a strict no men allowed policy except for security and the bartenders. My roomate was grinding with this girl once and then had sex with her in a bathroom.While they are getting it on her friend calls the chicks boyfriend and my roomate got beat up as he was leaving the club. Somebody hit him from behind with a pipe and kicked him a few times. So shit happens sometimes
There have been the gay moments. I have had guys hit on me sometimes but i cut that shit off real quick. One guy came up to me in a club after we had got done dancing and the guys had been let in and offered me 500.00 to go home with him. That kind of freaked me out but at least i knew i was worth 500.00 . Most of the pussy comes from after u finish dancing. We all go hit a club afterwards. And you'll freak the first time the hot chick u were kind of eyeing during the set comes up and tells you she's not wearing any panties. It is never easier to get some then after when u are done. Makes it hard to have a gf though because they tend to get jealous and all the guys that i dance with that have them actually bring their girls with them(don't ask me why) or meet them out at the club later.

TT:

go for it, dude!!

if you are not too repressed internally, i think it would be a HUDGE mind rush to have all those adoring, screaming, horny peeps staring at me and grabbing at me and boinking me after the show is over. getting paid and boinked for showing off all my hard gym work would be the untimate personal compliment!

ttlpkg said:
There should be color-coded G-strings. Blue means the dancer is straight and will not accept tips/fondling from gay men. Pink means gay men only. Black: all comers.

By the way VB, nice avatar!

I'll be fascinated to see the day when a stripper turns down cash on account of the gender or assumed orientation of the tipper. "I'm sorry, I can't accept your $20, for you appear to be gay."

rnch said:
TT:

go for it, dude!!

if you are not too repressed internally, i think it would be a HUDGE mind rush to have all those adoring, screaming, horny peeps staring at me and grabbing at me and boinking me after the show is over. getting paid and boinked for showing off all my hard gym work would be the untimate personal compliment!

It is kind of a fantasy for me, maybe I'll try it on a layover during a business trip sometime, when I can be totally anonymous. I could wear a mask and call myself "The Black Stranger" or something.

Top Bottom