Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would it be like to be a male stripper?

Peyote Killa said:

There is really only one male strip club in Houston, and all kinds of walks of life go there except straight guys.

That's funny that you say except straight guys. I can remember when I was in college when LaBare's first became popular in Texas. We used to think it would be good to hang out outside of a male strip club and scoop up horny, worked-up women. We never tried it though.

LOL....I happen to love going to the clubs in Windsor!

It's more fun watching the other ladies with the men than watching the men dance at times! Act like they have never seen a naked man before..Cripes!

BUTTTTT..There was this one dancer that caught my wicked, visual eye...He was yummy even IF he was gay!

Trust me, I can't speak for all women but a lot of women find strip bars to be pretty cheesy. While women can appreciate the male form, I think a major majority of them find them unappealing.

Either way, have fun with the gay men and overweight horny women.

There should be color-coded G-strings. Blue means the dancer is straight and will not accept tips/fondling from gay men. Pink means gay men only. Black: all comers.

By the way VB, nice avatar!

Basically, you jump around like a girly-man and engage in many shockingly unmanly activites. If getting groped by big homos, and obese bitches is your bag, than this career may be for you. In this man's opinion, male strippers are pansies.

AS

It would probably be good to do private parties and be very selective, like only doing cheerleader's or model's bachelorette parties.

ttlpkg said:
It would probably be good to do private parties and be very selective, like only doing cheerleader's or model's bachelorette parties.

I would doubt you would have that much choice in terms of where you "performed."

Last edited:
ttlpkg said:

Only Dems and gays strip, Repubs don't have big enough packages to make money.

Dont amateur nite here in Dallas, the guy who owns the LaBare's here works out at my gym, and I know him. I'll know if you show up here.........as a matter of a fact, I'll have him be on the lookout for a republican wearing a hot pink fluorescent speedo/thong two piece.

;)

When I was in Germany the club there had "dancers" come in and I spent more time looking at the chicks that the guys. It was not natural. Men should not grind against a pole and wear arm bands like the Ultimate Warrior. They both were gorgeous and fine too, but their "moves" were a total turnoff.

On the other hand. when I was stationed at Ft. Hood I would go to the Ameture Night at City Lights and there were these two cuties that would come up from Austin and strip. Now they were nice. Not gay acting at all. They made A LOT of money those nights. They didn't wear g-strings just your basic white boxer-briefs, nothing fancy. So it all depends, but I hear you have to watch out for the old hens!!! The hormone replacement therapy has 'em acting worse than teenage boys!

Top Bottom