Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would it be like to be a male stripper?

BronzedGoddess said:
So it all depends, but I hear you have to watch out for the old hens!!! The hormone replacement therapy has 'em acting worse than teenage boys!

Yeah, drunk ladies that grab are pretty agressive. I'll bet some guys get their jewels damaged. It would probably make sense to wear an athletic cup just in case.

i think if you're extravert enough, and are the type of guy that could enjoy it, you;d have a laugh. over here whole groups of women will get dragged down from office parties etc....

I stripped

I was in a bar when I was in the Army(stripping). This chick was grinding back and I didn't know she was on acid at the time. The crazy fucker bit me on the face cause she thought I looked good enough to eat. I quit stripping right then and there. I had teeth marks on my cheek for three days. My First Seargant even noticed! Hurt worse than any punch in the face I've gotten.

Why don't you just ask me?

No gay shit over here though.

None.

And I don't hump no gold pole either.

I shake my cock and balls in front of chics faces.

They give me money.

Whoopdeedoo.

It's aight.

:fro:
--

I thought they didn't let guys in LaBare? Anyway, if you want to dance at one of the Unholy Trinity bars (South Beach / Jr / Mining Co) in Houston go to Jr's during the day and ask for to speak to Charles Armstrong.

Re: I stripped

Kahn said:
The crazy fucker bit me on the face cause she thought I looked good enough to eat

At least she didn't bite your dick!

Johnny O: Thanks for the tip

Crazier: Ok, I'm asking. Where do you do it and how much do you make in tips on a good weekend night or bachelorette party?

I get offers all the time to "strip" or " why don’t you strip you have an amazing body"... even got offered a job at a gay club to be a bartender making TONS of loot a nite....i think stripping is just way too gay and as far as bartending, i dont feel like walking around with no shirt on and a friggen boe-tie as flamers drool over me all night.

nahhh fuck that

NY Muscle said:
I get offers all the time to "strip" or " why don’t you strip you have an amazing body"... even got offered a job at a gay club to be a bartender making TONS of loot a nite....i think stripping is just way too gay

At a gay club it certainly would be

Top Bottom