Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What women look for in guys

juve said:
LOLOL at people who are 'getting ripped' to attract women :eek:
Do you walk around naked in the streets?

I only get ripped for vanity so I can walk naked around the house and look in my mirrors and point at them and say, "Your smoking hot, I'd bang you, if I was gay!"

Yeah..

so that's why in clubs you see the hot chicks with the rich dudes, and the pimp daddys, and the sugar daddies, and the guys who have wealth, and are jerks..

and the nice, in shape, good personality, fun to be with, treat women real nice and care about them -- by themselves, in the corner, hangin' out with other "nice" guys.

total bullshit. Why doesn't the article say why most men who are built like that -- hang out at gay clubs? Explain that.

I was about to say the ladder theory is crap, but then I realized this: it isn't crap, it's just a statement of the INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS. People seek to be with people they like more. Can I get a "duh?"

DcupSheepNipples said:

I've got smoking abs and the mulla does all the talking for me! The only thing abs seem to do is attract gay guys! But I will not deny my ass attracts the ladies just not the smoking hot ones like the green does! Oh I almost forgot about treating hot chicks whose daddy ran out of the house like shit works great to!

hehehe, this is all so true...:)

According to this list, every woman in the world would want to fuck me, so I ain't buying it. THey are trying to sell something. I do notice that women look right at my chest sometimes, hmmm. Now I know why.

what women want... very simple. A guy who is in demand.

Top Bottom