Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What type of panties do you women like to wear?

KillahBee said:
I could never figure out why men want women to wear something called "boy shorts"
Damn bro, on the right body, those things are hot to me. I guess more material leaves more to the imagination. Funny thing about thongs; I love to see my wife in them but never have liked a thong style swim suit. You just about have to have a flawless body to pull that off on the beach. They look good but not near as good as a brazilian cut :qt:

cboogsrun said:
do you ever see poop stains on them from farting
No, I almost never defecate --maybe once or twice per month.

I sometimes pee a little when I sneeze, though. :worried:

cranny said:
My wife has forever wore thongs. I got her some boy shorts the other day and damn are they sexy looking. She says she hasn't quite gotten use to them yet. She keeps tugging on them like she's trying to cover her whole ass. I told her hell you're showing everything in thongs. She said they just feel dif. What do you ladies prefer?

One of the swimsuits my wife took to the beach this year had boy-short bottoms. . .mamma mia. . .her little cheeks peekin' out the bottom made my knees weak. :devil: :heart: :devil:

cranny said:
Damn bro, on the right body, those things are hot to me. I guess more material leaves more to the imagination. Funny thing about thongs; I love to see my wife in them but never have liked a thong style swim suit. You just about have to have a flawless body to pull that off on the beach. They look good but not near as good as a brazilian cut :qt:

I'm definitely odd one out here, cause most guys do love em. I can't stand em. Even on the best body, with the best ass. They just do absolutely nothing for me.

I'll tell you what I do love, and I tell all my GFs this when we date so they can plan it - when you are dating a girl who wears underwear (doesn't matter what kind) and one random day you two begin to go at it, you slide your hand down the back of her pants only to realize that she is wearing NOTHING that day. So fucking sexy. Not everyday, I like the surprise aspect. :coffee:

Top Bottom