Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to drink after cardio for recovery?

meat19

is sugar bad to drink after a lot of cardio? what should i be drinking as in protein, carbs, electrolytes and sugars? should i be taking sugars at all after i do cardio or not at all?

there is a drink, rapid recover that has 35 g protein and 35 g carbs and no sugar. is that good to take after?

i usually alternate between just a protein only shake and protein with dextrose or even the rapid recovery youre talking about - i think any combination would be good and i usually lean to taking the protein / dextrose after cardio as right now im doing sprint intervals as cardio on non workout days and trying to add some lean muscle so the cardio is only 2 days a week but i take in some carbs to make sure my muscles are getting fed

i agree with teh beer and a smoke haha jk

if your carb restricted 8-10 grams glut and some whey powder..isolate if you can afford...

if not this stuff called G-push is great has galactose in it.

this sugar doesnt spike insulin levels to hell but does restore glycogen well and increase recovery

or 20-30dext w/prot. if your doing high intensity cardio.

Top Bottom