Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do when you're so bored you can't fucking stand it.

biteme said:
LOL. I know that feeling. One more try. I'm a stubborn bastard. THis time I'm gonna change hands.

Sucked even worse. Gotta be the mouse. I just can't be slow.

TheOak01 said:
lol,Ill likely end up cruising personal ads,Im lonely and a loser,one day ill find me a woman

It's all in the attitude and the game. You have the looks and the personality. No reason you can't land a beautiful woman inside and out.

thanks man,Im just jaded I guess,all the women I meet at the bar I look at as drunks who only want me for superficial reasons so I dismiss them as anything more,and I seldom leave home unless I grab coffee with a friend of hit the gym when im not at work

mountain muscle said:
Can't beat .203 damnit. Thanks Biteme.

You guys are too fast for me. I guess you really do lose some reflex speed with age. I bet I can outrun you though. Or spit watermelon seeds farther. ;)

Why are us guys so damn competitive?

biteme said:
You guys are too fast for me. I guess you really do lose some reflex speed with age. I bet I can outrun you though. Or spit watermelon seeds farther. ;)

Why are us guys so damn competitive?

We are wired to compete. Have fun outrunning me, I am sure you can. Put some skates on and jump on the ice though. I lift so I don't have to run anyway. And so I look good naked. LOL.

TheOak01 said:
lol I have short legs so I bet you could outrun me,im only 5'6

I'm no giant myself, but I was a speed demon. Just last year, I could still run very fast. I'm not sure now. I also had very fast hands. I still dont feel the need to carry a gun, but those days are coming. lol

everyone goto bed or what? Im all bored now,listening to Charlie Pride and other old school country,very relaxing

Top Bottom