Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

what the fuck w/ these stupid foreign language threads?

  • Thread starter Thread starter the_clockwork
  • Start date Start date
T

the_clockwork

Guest
they weren't funny the first time they definately weren't the 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th.. definately not the 6th, 7th, 8th, or 9th.. matter of fact they never are
 
thank you for speaking english.. you are funny










but looks aren't everything
 
Smurfy said:
i'm sensing some tension between us.

I'm on 750mg of test right now. I could snap you in half


my arms are pumping so bad right now I can barely type
 
the_clockwork said:
I'm on 750mg of test right now. I could snap you in half


my arms are pumping so bad right now I can barely type
i could tell by that earlier pic you were foaming at the mouth.



are we breaking up?
 
Smurfy said:
i could tell by that earlier pic you were foaming at the mouth.



are we breaking up?

not just yet...


I don't foam at the mouth until drunk.

pls don't take that picture to the bedroom.

I blurred out my cock for a reason
 
FISHTALES said:
what does that mean in english?

join me for a cup of coffee soon, it will be a wonderful time, I would love to catch up with you
 
Quick, someone make a lyric thread and dedicate it to clockwork
 
Top Bottom