Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Osta+LGD+Proviron question

Akademiks

Hey guys,
It's my first post here, although I'm following quite a while now. Recently I'm thinking about a small cycle, it would be my first. So maybe I'll start with introducing myself:
- 183cm/93kg (around 20% fat atm), just turned 29
- 4 years in the gym (with around 7 months break, ate like a pig, now starting again)
- never on gear before
- 4 time a week in gym (bout to change), regular 8h work at office

So idea is to get rid of fat, to around 14-12% and gain some muscle at the same time, rather impossible with only diet and regular gym.

Routine:
I'll stop doing 1 muscle group a week and will start to work out in the morning, empty stomach, routine will be: 1 day back/biceps, 2day chest/tricpes, 3rd day legs/shoulder, 4th day break, 5th day chest/back, 6th day whole arms, 7th day break (legs just once a week, I got huge thighs anyways, was a pro football/soccer player for almost 3 years). 4-5 exercises for big muscle groups, 3-4 for small muscle groups, and legs (both calfs and thighs) 6 excersises, also some traps added to back days. Every workout (except legs days) I'll finish with 15-25 minutes of intervals (running most of the time), and will start with 1 tabata set. In the afternoon, 1-2h of cardio (each non-break and non-leg day)

Diet:
I guess with my workout routine my body will need around 2800 calories, maybe even little bit more (different calculators say different things, from 2500 to 3000). I'll stay between 2200 and 2300 calories a day, on a training days and little bit less, around 1900-2000 on break days (with one cheat day with around 3000 calories every 2-3 weeks, it must be a workout day). Now the hard part where I'll get all the harsh comments...I won't count macros, I will count proteins, will keep them on 1,8-2g x kg, so around 177grams a day, nothing more. Will keep my diet clean, but won't be doing counting carbs and fats, was doing it before, with a dietician even, and was spending 4h a days in the kitchen, every single day. Won't go back to that. I'll also add vitamins and all the omega acids obviously.

Sarms and Proviron:
I'm thinking about Ostarine (20mg ED), Ligandrol (10mg ED) and Proviron (50mg ED). I'll add to it Creatine Mono (5g morning, 5 before workout), PES Alphamine with Yohimbine (5g morning, 5g before workout). I want to run it for 8-12 weeks

Questions:
Basically I would like to ask what you guys think of that plan? Should I change something? Maybe some other options? Any advice would be great.

Last edited:
forgot to add to my diet, that I will be eating in a 6h window, between 10 am (after the gym) and 4pm. Also was thinking about adding 50mg ED of Anavar (less then 8 weeks for sure, and adding some liver protection), I guess my strength will go bottom south with no preworkout meal, although not sure if there would be any results from it, what are your thoughts, maybe its a bad idea not to eat before gym (tried it before, wasn't all that bad, for for sure worst then with some meal)? I thought also about adding (or changing with Alphamine and Yohimbine, as it works for me for around 2 weeks, later on my body adjusts and I would have to take more and more) Clenbuterol. Lastly, what about PCT after those SARMs, is it even necessary?

Also, before the bashing starts, its not like I won't look at my food and try to estimate how much carbs/fats I'll get from it, I will have to do it anyways with proteins, so I will estimate, but with proteins I'll do anything I can do be on point, with carbs and fats I'll keep some margin where I just won't give that much of a fuck...and for sure won't prepare my own food everyday with some small electronic scale weighting every seed of Linseed

Last edited:
Top Bottom