Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHAT THE FUCK! SOmething is *sereously* wrong with my creatine!

WantNoFatAssHo!

I use a swedish brand of creatine called "Dahlblads", which is a wery small firm that just put their labels on the cheapest shit around. But it cost my only $35 for a 1000g tub, so I figured I'd just use a few grams more to add up for the low quality.

But when i put about seven grams in a glass of water, after some time, small black paricles fall to the bottom of the glass! What the bloody fuck is this? It happens all the time, the parts are between 0,1mm and 0,5mm in diameter, and look almost like if you let black pepper fall to the bottom of the glass!

There are almost always between five and ten of these at the bottom, I cant imagine the amoung of imputities in the total 1000grams! I've already used two tubs of this shit, what can this be?

Anyone else experienced this?

That doesn't sound good at all.

Are you able to buy mail-order supplements from the U.S.? If so, you can get it much cheaper than that. Kilosports sells excellent micronized creatine for like $38 for 2 kilos.

Black chips

I was in Germany last year to see the plant that makes the formula for various meal replacements. There was a string of complaints from distributers complaining about the same black particles in Myoplex. Once I saw the plant I found that they are formed to to the manufacturing process. Often they won't clean containers during processing and parts of the containers were flaking off into the formula. We straightened it out, but your creatine may be undergoing the same scenario. Switch brands, you get what you pay for.

The problem is, its illegal to import creatine from the US, and a tub of quality creatine costs, like, $100 for half a kilo. (Its crazy the prices on supps here, and most is illegal. Hell, glutamine is illegal! So is ALA... demn politicians!)

It says "High quality swedish creatine, 99,4% creatine monohydrate". So, they basically admit to having 6 grams of impurities in every one kilo can. And I am quite sure they have made that number as high av they possibly can without getting into trouble with the law.

Swedish creatine my ass, i'd bet them a dollar and a donut its shipped from the communist dictatorship of China in old oil barrels...

Well, fuck it, i'l fork out on some real hitler creapure the next time. My body wil probably thank me for sparing it all the heavy metals...

TYPE A: What pland was you at? Was it the creapure plant? I know there are at least two creatine factorys in germany.

99.5% is pharmaceutical grade.. all creatine has impuritities.. it is the nature of the impurities that is the problem.. it all depends on what those black particles are.

btw- most prohormones were/are 90-97%... though this has been improving with more frequent and stringent customs testing (the chinese companies had to raise purity or get rejected at the border)

So, is it safe, and is it as effective as the top brand creatines out there?

Will it be ok for me to just take a few extra grams a day?

I shouldn't name the plant. But it's in a little town called Xanten, just North of Dusseldorf. They're clean now, EAS cracked down on their sanitation issues.

A good place to buy brand name creatine and other supps in your country is :

www.american-nutrition.se

Top Bottom