Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what the fuck is Fox doing putting on this 'Bonzai' shit

primetime21 said:

This show was made famous in britian? And people think americans are dumb?
No show will ever outdo Jackass. None. Unless bukkake becomes allowed on regular tv. And for the record I dont think either Jackass or Banzai should be aired.... you cant compare that crap with the good ol BBC.

Re: HA HA HA

FatStoner said:
BANZAI ROCKS!

We've all been laughing at you americans in england, not having the sense of humour to understand banzai - its even been in our press how the americans just dont understand the humour.

its VERY popular in the UK, i love it...

its funny how many comedies are imported into the United States and have to be watered down or changed for the mentally-impaired american audience.

for example, men behaving badly was watered down for you guys over the pond - and your version was SHIT - all the good jokes had been taken out because the american viewers offend easily.

wusses. how sad. get a sense of humour.

you've been laughing at our lack of sense of humor? i wonder if it matches our laughing at your dental hygiene.

british humor is not fucking funny at all.

absolutely fabulous - not funny
benny hill - not funny
mr bean - not funny
monty python - not funny
whose line is it anyways - not funny

now american shows.

south park - hysterical
jackass - hysterical
simpsons - best show ever
family guy - hysterical
futurama - hysterical
SNL - funny

agree totally

Mandinka2 said:

No show will ever outdo Jackass. None. Unless bukkake becomes allowed on regular tv. And for the record I dont think either Jackass or Banzai should be aired.... you cant compare that crap with the good ol BBC.

just for the record, i love jackass too.

my god, you yanks can be completely insane too, cool.

im sorry to rib you americans, but this is standard uk humour - get over it ;)

Re: Re: HA HA HA

p0ink said:

you've been laughing at our lack of sense of humor? i wonder if it matches our laughing at your dental hygiene.

british humor is not fucking funny at all.

absolutely fabulous - not funny

benny hill - not funny

mr bean - not funny

monty python - not funny

whose line is it anyways - not funny

now american shows.

south park - hysterical

jackass - hysterical

simpsons - best show ever

family guy - hysterical

futurama - hysterical

SNL - funny

youve just so totally proved my point.

if you look at the british entries on your list, they are all absolute international classics screened in many countries world wide. i concede that benny hill, mr bean, and monty python are acquired tastes or meet very specific senses of humour.

however, no-one can dispute that these are not still fantastic cult classics adored by fans world wide

now your american entries.

simpsons - agree - - best US show ever, imo - i give you that one
jackass - now i think i am very open minded and i love jackass but i usually only watch it on dvd (which i have) when im really stoned, to exagerate the humour even further - i cringe a lot - and consider it slightly masacistic entertainment. i can see why anyone would object to it. its foul. its certainly not cult classic on the same scale as its english counterparts.

southpark - funny, if youre in a strange frame of mind, and intoxicated... not constantly funny.. just the odd throw away line that can tickle your funny bone. very average. nothing special.

family guy - complete shit

futurama - complete shit - doesnt even compare to the simpsons

SNL - what the fugs that? never heard of it.

comparing brit humour to us humour is a very bad idea pink. sorry, poink.

futurama is an excellent show, it really started growing after the first season. family guy is also brilliant

its typical of the american's to cancel it yet leave Will&Grace untouched. fucking pig-infidel-swine :D

It's crap because it's not the original.

I love British humour. LOVE. To no extent. It's just one of those things.

Top Bottom