Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What the F is going on here?

jestros said:
Did he do anything or are you just fucking with him?
i think he made a thread he shouldnt of made and got g bombed by a mod and then he went on a 50 thread rampage crying about it, most of them have been erased
 
i dont get whats going on
 
if any of you non-training mother fuckers ever went to the training forum you would know him. just had RC surgery.
 
KillahBee said:
if any of you non-training mother fuckers ever went to the training forum you would know him. just had RC surgery.
i know who he is , but that doesnt change the fact he should be banned
 
KillahBee said:
if any of you non-training mother fuckers ever went to the training forum you would know him. just had RC surgery.
so... i almost broke my jaw and i didnt start acting like a huge fucking idiot cause of it
 
hotzie said:
i know who he is , but that doesnt change the fact he should be banned

I wasn;t here to see how it started, so I can't really comment on it. But I hate when people say "who the fuck is XXX", when that person is a respected person on one of the boards that have something to do with LIFTING WEIGHTS.
 
I missed all the fun, can someone give me the Cliff's Notes version?
 
Top Bottom